BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day

( 10/5/2009 )

Since this Month May, I still haven't even start to write and upload my blog..... This few days a lot of things had happen and so busy and stressful..........

Anyway my grandma had pass away since last Monday afternoon and Tuesday night we had the wake up service and Wednesday we had the cremation...... aLL of us were very sad.... My mom feels so sad and she cry till her high blood pressure and the hypertension come back.... So we all comfort her......

My grandma already had pass away for 7 days edi...... Actually I m still sad, but life still have to go on..... Now I have lost my mother's side both grandparents.... Is kind of sad... because they are the one who was my closest grandparents.... Sob Sob..... I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for those who came for my grandmother wake up service and the donation that you all gave..... Really appreciate it very much!!!!!

After a few days later, Su May's grandfather had pass away as well..... There are so many sad things happen lately......

Beside that, I am quiet busy for my practical stuff as well..... I am so tired..... and less of sleep this few days also... Anyway yesterday I finally sell out 4 fiber...... Hehe........ The 1st time I had finally sell the health product from my company...... Hahaha....

On Friday and Yesterday Saturday I went to Mid Valley.... On Friday I went Mid Valley with my dear after my practical, he fetch me after my practical and then he fetch his mom from Maluri Jusco to Mid Valley.... Then at there we had our late lunch we ate pizza, his mom buy me lunch, THanks Aunty.... And his mom also suddenly brought and give me one loaf of the Japanese Bread.... I was so shocked.... Hehehe...... Around 6 something, his mom drove him home 1st then his mom send me home then his mom go back to work at Maluri Jusco.... On the way home, his mom got talks to me..... Hehe..... His mom is a nice person!!!!

At Mid Valley on Friday, I brought a couple hand key chain..... Hehehe.... Costs about RM 16..... Hehe..... One is a lock and the other one is the key.... I took the lock and my dear took the key...... ^^

Yesterday I was at Mid Valley with my mom.... My mom went to celebrate aunty Maggie birthday at Cititel while I go shopping alone in Mid Valley... I brought one high heels at Vincci, costs RM69.... XD.....


And I go meet my dear at the shop where he is working as promoters, he helps his mom business, selling Japanese Bread...... I go and meet him, after a while, YC Goh came...... We chat a while then me and YC Goh walk to Burger King..... YC Goh wanted to show me the website but then there wireless Nando was not good although is just nearby...

We just chat.... And Ken also came.... He brought the Burger King....... 3 of us chat together......
Then about 3pm, I have to go back, cause mom wants to go back...... I walk back with YC Goh.... I go and meet my dear and let him know that I am going home......

Aunty Lilian send me and my mom tho the Sri Petaling LRT Station, then me and my mom take the train back to Pandan Jaya..... Then my mom drove home..... Yesterday was my mom 2nd time taking train only.... So I explain a lot to my mom!!!! Hehe....

Anyway yesterday whole day was ok...... This coming Monday onwards I will be very busy..... Have to let the children practice their sport and so on.... And I have to start my case study as well already..... Feel so tension and stress........ Haihz........ I am so easily get headache as well.....

So far my relationship with my dear is ok.... But sometime just having up and down..... Sometime I am just too over sensitivie.... I also do not know why...... Haihz...... I want to change all my bad habits..... I want to become a better person!!!!! :)

Sorry dear, if everytime I also did something wrong or make u worry and sad..... Please forgive me k????? We Gambateh together for our future...... ^^
Let GOD continue to guide us and give us wisdom and strength in whatever things we do or wherever we go...... ;)

aLways take care ya!!!!


TODAY IS MOTHERS DAY........
I WANT TO WISH ALL THE MOTHERS HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY..............
ALL OF US SHOULD APPRECIATE WHAT OUR MOTHERS HAD GIVE US AND HELP US....... SHE IS THE ONE THAT ALWAYS THERE FOR US.........
IF WE DO NOT HAVE MOTHERS, WE WILL NOT BORN IN THIS WORLD.... HEHE..... ;)

SO WE MUST RESPECT AND LOVE OUR MOTHERS.......


0 comments: