BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Today is Hari Raya - BarBeCue..... :)

(20.9.09)

Today is the 1st day of Hari Raya... The street was quiet.... But not really 100% quiet.... XD....

I didn't go to church today cause I follow my mom to some where.... ;)

My whole day today was ok.....

During in the early evening around 5 something, me and my family including my sister go to my grandmother house.... My father side!!! Hehehe.....

aLL of us enjoy ourself..... We aLL have BarBeCue for Dinner...... XD..... My youngest aunty go to Australia today after dinner around 7pm like that.... She left the house around that time..... ;)

Anyway lazy to type.... LOL.... Let the pictures tell the story la...... Hehehehe....
























That aLL for today and for now..... ;) Hehehe.....

0 comments: