BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

FINALLY I HAVE GRADUATE IN DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION ^^

27/8/09

FINALLY I HAVE GRADUATED From my Course Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Methodist College Kuala Lumpur at Brickfield!!!! Hehe..... I m so Happy.....

BUT will miss my friends in my course.... Those Junior especially Desiree, Abby, Dora and so on..... Will Miss Them!!!! But although I will not going back to college but I still can ask them out to meet them once in a while............. YEAH!!!!! :)

Yesterday I went college also... For Today Graduation Rehearsal.... LOL... I stay till about 6pm then go home... That time was so heavy rain and my friend Abby miss me so much till ask me dun go back.... LOL...... Anyway sooner or later I also need to go back right??? Wakakakakaka.... We had a great time yesterday after for so so so so long... Is like ages already that we didn't meet one another ... We just contact through msn or facebook or even sms.... Hehe..... ^^

It is a good thing to go back to college to meet back old Friends of Mine..... LOL....

Anyway here the pictures for the Graduation in my COLLEGE..... ^^


The Background for the Graduation Night ^^ Cool Huh????


THE MC For the Graduation Night 2009
Ms. Janenie Mohgan and Mr.Ng Chuen Hoe


I am Graduating and they are getting Awrds for DEAN List Student...
Me, Yein Fei, Charis and Rachel WSF.... HEHEHE.... :)


Bridget and Me... ^_^


The Junior's Junior in ECE..... ^^


Choir present the song - Gemuruh Jiwas and the College songs, MCKL Veritas Vincit Omnia


Ms Moey giving Her Speech!!!! :)


Mr Terry..... Saying our Name on Stage to take Awards!!!


I was GETTING MY GRADUATION CERT IN DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION FROM Miss Yin Kam Yoke.... Beside was Ms Moey..... ^^


There are actually 6 of us will be Graduating, but only 4 Of Us went....
From Left : Moo Yuet Phin, Patricia, Mr Terry Our Lecturer, Me and Gonzales Jacquita Violet...
The 2 person didn't come was Ng Soo Foon and Saroja.....


Me and my Lecturer..... ^^ Mr Terry!!!!


Mr Terry,My Lecturer with my Family.... (So Sad My sis cannot see my graduation, because she is staying in PJ apartment, she studying at UTAR PJ) - She only coming back on Friday late Afternoon.... So will be seeing her tomorrow....

Will Miss All my FRIENDS and my LECTURERS..... Hehehe..... Hope to see them again one Day!!!!!

Anyway I might not continuing to Study this Course in Degree..... It is because most probably I will take Music in Degree...... Hehe.... But as for now, I might plan to work part time 1st..... ^^

Beside that, I will be going to play keyboard this Sat in my youth.... So long time I already stop and now I will be playing back for my youth... Woo Hoo..... Kinda nervous.... But my Si Fu, Yi Hueih will help me..... Hehehehehe.... Will be going to her house on Friday and she will guide me..... YEAH..... ^^

And this Coming Sunday and Monday is Young Women Conference.... Tehre are so much more things to do as well.... I m a bit disappointed because the aount of people are less than I imagine... Some are because of SPM Trials parents not allowing them to go and so on..... Haiz..... Just pray for MIRACLE!!!! In GOD HANDS, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBL, SO NEVER GIVE UP!!!! ^^

0 comments: