BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Nothing Much..... LOL....

(10/8/2009)

Actually I do not know wat to post for this few days, I m already out of idea and start to feel stress..... Sob Sob.... Dunno Why....

Anyway yesterday after ROCK PowerHouse, I went out with my friend Kevin, Hehe.... He fetch me from Bukit Jalil and we went to Sunway..... I brought a cap from there..... Hehe.... LOVE that cap so much.... :P

We walk around Sunway till around almost 4pm and then we go to the cinema..... Yesterday he already brought the ticket.... We watch the show The Proposel..... Haha..... The show was really funny..... LOL.... So funny...... ^^ I enjoy watching the show!!!!

After the show, we walk around for a while then we went to Ulu Langat there for dinner!!! Hehe.... I share the foods with him cause I hardly eat yesterday... Even in the afternoon, I brought one bread to eat for lunch only.... I dunno why.... I feel not well!!!!! Sob Sob......

Then we sit there and had our dinner.... We enjoy talking with one another..... About our stuffs.... LOL.... And we share or secret too.... LOL.... I enjoy the view and the coolness there.... Hahaha...
After our dinner, we walk to the tower there.... We went up and see the night view.... We enjoy the night view.....

After that he send me home..... Hehehe.... I enjoy my day with him...... Glad that can go out with him and enjoy my day!!!! We talk quiet a lot yesterday...... He stay at Puchong.... He stays so far.... LOL.... Thank GOD that u know how to go back form my hosue after fetching me home!!! Hehehe..... Really Thanks ya!!!!

THANK KELVIN!!!!! HOPE TO SEE U SOON!!!! ^^

Today I finally get my DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD RESULTS...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................... My results was OK OK only.... But the results I didn't really aspect to be like that....... I aspect to be better.... But the results is already out, I just glad that I finally graduate from the course although the mark was not my aim!!!!! Hahaha.... But almost there la..... :p

Anyway I really want to THANK GOD FOR MY RESULTS!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD IN EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS BLESSED ME TILL NOW!!!!! AMEN!!!!!

However, today I started to work.... Just for this week Monday to Friday 4pm to 7pm.... Hahaha.... My friend work there, they need people, so I went to help and work..... Hahahaha....
It is some where at Yulek Garden there..... LOL.... Near my friend place also!!!!

Starting was ok la.... It is just a bit stress cause I need to use my mind to think back about those kindergarten and primary school lesson..... Hehehe...... But over all is ok..... I might start this work for part time around September.... Still not sure yet... Maybe only, still need to search for part time job.... LOL......

This few days I started to feel not well already.... I do not really know what happen.... and I hardly eat as well..... Sometime I just feel like I don't feel like myself anymore.... HAIZ...... :'(
I feel like I going to fall sick very very very soon..... My whole body is aching....

I dunno what to eat also.... Sometime I m too hungry till I do not know what to eat.... HAIZ.....

I just wish and hope my sick will be cure ASAP........ I feel so sick now...... :'(



0 comments: