BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FinaLLy........................

(12/10/2009)

Yesterday actually there a rat in my house...... But then my parents cannot find the rat so we thought the rat gone already.......

The rat came out from the hole where the washing machine there..... XD.......

Then my mom said the rat is still around in the house but dunno where is it.... So she asked us to becareful with the surrounding......

So then I on9 till this morning 2 something in the morning.... THen I went to my room n sleep....
I sleep until this morning almost 10am.....

My mom told me that she caught the rat this morning after i went to sleep....... She put the mouse trap...... Hahahahaha.... When my mom caught the rat, My mom DROWN the rat...... Wakakakakakakakakakakaka............. The rat was very big but then because the Rat DROWN already so then the size of the rat become small....... Hohohoho......

Finally caught it, if not I do not know how.... So scary....

Before the rat was caught in the mouse trap, the Rat Bites MY MODEM WIRES OUTSIDE THE CABLE...... I was so shocked, wanted to on9 in the morning but cannot...... I called my dad and let him know as well.....

Then I went to Jaya Jusco with my mom to buy things..... I brought things for this coming Saturday Outreach Activity and I brought a new jeans..... Hehehe.....

After that I brought MCD for my late breakfast and early Lunch..... n on the way brought foods for my sis to eat as welll...... :)

So to day the whole day after my lunch...... I clean up my room, I throw aLL the things that I do not want and those old book take it to recycle..... I wanted to on but my modem wires cable broken edi.... So was waiting my dad to buy the cable....

and My dad brought the cable already...... XD..... So now that why I can on9......

Anyway my day for today so far was well spend although I cannot on9...... My room now has become more cleaner and not much stuffs inside already...... Wakakakakakakakakakaka....... ;)


Bu the Way yesterday I went to UCSI, I went to pass my information to enter the college for my Degree in Music - Contempory...... XD..... The guy who talk to my mom about those information, he said that I can go for the Degree course but I need to take audition ...... So NOW I NEED TO PRACTICE 3 SONGS and do a bit of the Theory....... XD.............................

So have to Gambateh already..... The 1st intake is on the 4th of January 2010....... LOL...... :)



That aLL for now!!!!!! Hehehehehehehehe...................................... ^.^

0 comments: