BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It Been a WhiLe.....

It been a WhiLe that I didn't post....


CAN'T BELIEVE A MONTH PLUS that I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING ON MY BLOG...... XD


Sometime I feel like just sTop bLogging...... Hahahahaha.......


Anyway lately life being up and down.... Same goes with my Spiritual....... But I have so much of FUN and Learning in the ROCK Power House Camp..... I can't wait for the next year camp!!!!!!! :)


There is so many things happen in between the month of October and November ...... but can't really Blog much about it...... XD........ I really APPRECIATE ALL MY FRIENDS THAT SURROUNDING ME..... THANKS PEOPLE!!!!!!! :)


Doing the break time for my holiday till the next year starting back to go back to college for study..... I am having fun with my friends and my youth Director and fellowship with them.......


Of course other than that I need to focus on my piano audition as well.... Kind of lacking behind already....... I m very worry for the audition... I have to go for the exam before i start the Degree in Contemporary Music in UCSI...... And I have to do the Theory exam as well... So it will be almost like 4-5 hours at there just for the EXAM....................................


It been a while I graduate my piano in GRADE Both Practical And Theory..... As for Practical I finish my Grade 8 last year while Theory was this year in March...... Hahahahahaha..............


For now I need to register the application form and bank in the money then I have to wait for their call n appointment when is the EXAM will start..... The counselor told me was 16 or 19 of December...... So I was hoping for 16 December so that I won't that stress so much.... I want to finish it ealier as possible and on the 19 of December is the CCC with ROCK already.....


And OF COURSE I CAN'T WAIT TO GO FOR THE ASIA PASIFIC CAMP IN HONG KONG......
WILL BE LEAVING ON THE 26 THIS MONTH AS WELL!!!

So by the time I come back I can start my study on the 4th of January!!!!! Hahahahaha......


I think that aLL for now till I continue blogging aGain!!!!!! Hehehehe.......

0 comments: