BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

BoRing.... Need to GamBateH.....~~~~~~~

11/4/08

This few days in college so the boring.... Haih... Dunno why.......

Maybe the class just me and one of my friend only.......

The other class is all 1st year junior........

Some time in class, I feel so scare to answer those questions that My lecturer ask...

Cause sometime is just hard to understand.... Haih..... Cham lor..... I also worry about my assignments and test is just around the corner.... I think the test is in next month o....... WuWuWu...

wAT to do le.... OnLy can study lor..... Haih.....

I m so blessed because 2 of the assignments that the lecturer give is group work but of course some part is individual work........

This year is the most frightening year...... Last week was my 1st week to college.....
The 1st day and the 1st class only, the lecturer already give us the assignments.....
I was so shock.... dEEP inseide my heart I said..... " WaLau Le...... 1st day n in the 1st class I attent this lecturer give us assignments "....... Haha.......

Then this week also the same lecturer give us another assignments..... Wakaka....

I m taking 5 subjects this semester..... n now I got 2 assignments in hand edi..... Hehe....
Stress and Pressure already have started lor..... As usual coLLege Life...........

Anyway this year in the college will be a bit different cause Mrs Doreen already started to teach us..... Terry our Lecturer will be teaching less subjects cause I think he is studying Master in Early Childhood Education in UM with Jamela..... Hehe.....

So this sem Jamela will teach me Partnership and Terry will teach me Assessments....... other 2 subject that is Social Study and Guidence Young Children is Mrs Doreen will teach.....

Haha.... So scary le.... I just hope I will finsih by Next Year...... WuWuWu........ Next sem I think I will take 6 subjects.... Maybe.... Not sure yet....

Till now I pray n wish n hope that my practicum results will be ok..... I want my CGPA to go UP.............. If I want to apply scholarship my CGPA must be around 3.5 - 3.7!!!!!!

Now my CGPA is only 3.15..... Cham a not..... Aiyo....
Really Need To sTudy Hard for the futher........

My piano aLso need to pass...... I hope I can get Merit for Grade 8..... I reaLLy have to GambaTeh liao......

GOD gives me the strength and wisdom..... GUIDE Me through...... =)



Today my mom leave to Gunung Irau at Cameron Highland with her hikers friends......
I drop my mother out to meet her friends n she go there with them...... Haih..... Will be misSing her.... She will be back on Sunday 13/4.... Maybe late evening... Not sure aLso....

I hope and pray for the wheather in Cameron Highland.... If like everyday also raining like KL then my mom n her gangs at there will suffer.... Cham lor........

Anyway the good news is I will be driving to Church this Sunday..... 1st time I drive aLone go out somewhere..... Weeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~
Pray that it will go smoothly..... NO ACCIDENT will happen........ XD.........

Haih.... tomorrow will start the Malaysian Study in college with those Junior.....
Cause last week this part time lecturer not able to make it.... So tomorrow Is my 1st day for the subject..... After that I will be going to Church for ROCK.... got talk for " Boys & Girls Relationship "........


( * I wish and hope I can meet back my school buddy again ..... so miss them...... always cannot go out because of our time table are different.... If they free on Weekends only.... I also Hardly can go out with them cause I need to go to Church....... ) Haih.....!!!!!!

Time will decide la!!!!

0 comments: