BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Change time table again.....

1/4/08....

FinaLLy I have started my coLLege 2nd year again..... Wakaka......

Anyway today nothing much special lor..... Hehe......

Just attent the class....

The time table have change again o.... oH no...!!!!!

Now my time table is....

Tuesday 1:30pm till night about 8:30pm....
Wednesday is 6pm till about 8:30pm.....
Thursday is 1:30pm till 5pm....
Saturday is 9:30am till 12:30pm......

However this sem I got 4 teacher will be teaching.... I will be taking 5 subjects... One of the new teacher will teach me 2 subjects..... another one will be teaching mE Malaysian Study....
My lecturer Terry and Jamela will be teaching one subject only.... Hehe.....

Haih.... I thought so happy cause Saturday no class.... But now saturday got class edi.... WuWuWu....... Luckily only morning....... Then afternoon I can still go back to church for Youth activities...... Phew....... =)

1st day in college for class then got one assignment edi..... I was so shocked actually.....
Wat to do???? This is college life.... Haih...... :(

0 comments: