BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry 4 noT uPdaTing my bLog for a someTime....

26/4/2008

Hey there.... so so so sorry for that I didn't write my bLog for sometime.... Recently I m quite busy with my college stuff...... Haih.... I feel so frusfrating sometime..... It like killing me......

The homeworks or Tutorials and the assignments are killing me..... I feel so stress.... Haih.... Cham la.... This semester is like my most worst semester I got..... :(
I got 4 assignments plus one Tutorial work......

sOme one heLp me..... :'( Wat to do le..........

Anyway this week in college nothing really much la...... But last Thursday I so kesian..... My friend didn't come for class.... She said she over sleep and she is not feeling well.... So I attent the class alone with Mrs Doreen.... The worst thing is a lot of the notes I need to copy down because inside the notes dun have because she added a lot of the point in it.... i got the note is she printed out for me last week..... Haih.... Write till my hand so pain.... Sob Sob....

But never mind la.... Study is like that de....

beside that last Friday that mean yesterday I have group discussion for Malaysian Study in college with my junior friends.... I went back around 4 pm...... That time I saw one of my friend again at Hang Tuah LRT Station.... I saw him once or twice be4 at there edi.... Hehe.... I saw him again.... So we chat a bit till the Ampang train arrive....

After we went into the train, my friend that guy saw Chin Yew and Kah Chee.... So we walk over and talk with them.... Wah that time Kah Chee was going for another tuition at Martin so hardworking.... XD
While Chin Yew was going back after tuition at Kota Raya I think..... Hehe..... :P

So long never see them..... It was just fate that I can see them.... Hehe.....



Today in class the Malaysian Study is so so so boring.... Feel like want to sleep but I cannot sleep in front of the lecturer although the class is about 18 people including me.... XD

Haih.... I just force myself to listen to him... So sad and boring u know.... Haih......
Anyway the class ended early cause we started early also... SO happy.... Yeah.....
buT Next week onward will be till 1:30pm.... For 3 weeks because we have to ganti over class for the 1st week..... The 1st week of college we cancel our Malaysian Study class cause the lecturer was not free....

Erm..... After that I went to church..... I have meeting for all the PIC Rock Factor..... Yeah....
So happy la.... Still got few more days then Rock Factor edi.....

Anyway tomorrow actually got outing for Paintball.... But so expensive so I didn't go... some more I need rest also..... This few days not enough sleep le.... Cham...... WuWuWu.....

I m so happy today also.... i went to have lunch with Jia Huei and Sher Leen at Pavilion.... At 1st we decide what we wanT to eat.... XD

So we went to food court.... Hehe.... I was sitting there to look after Jia Huei and Sher Leen bags.... when they come back, sher leen frighten me from behind.... So scary.... I was totally scare..... XD........ So kesian i kena buLLy..... Wakakaka....

so after that they say want to go another place and eat..... So we went to the shop name called "Pasta Manic"..... I share the pasta with sher leen.... Forgot what is the name of that food edi.... XD..... While Jia Huei other Lasagna........ Sher Leen also got order the potato salad.....

We have a great chat at there..... We laugh here and there..... We also create the name called " Alesa Yen Jia Huei " Hahaha.... Funny right???? 3 person name together....... We wrote in the comments paper that they give us to fill it in........

Anyway I miss the time we had together.... Hope we can have another time of outing to have lunch again..... XD......

Tomorrow I will be driving to church again.... Yeah..... XD.....
Pray that GOD will take care and protect me when I m driving on the road..... Hehe........

0 comments: