BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

FinaLLy.... Finish aLL classes in CoLLege..

(19/2/2009)

Finally today was my last day in college for all my classes..................

Now I finish all my class and subjects in college edi..... ^^ Hehe......

Waiting for my exam and finish up my last assignment that pass up on the exam day!!!!

Anyway I am really glad that is finally over.....

For this past few weeks, I hardly get enough sleep and always feel so tired in class......

Thank GOD for what He had done and help me to gone through it!!! Phew.... Amen..... :)

Anyway I can finally breathe and have a good night sleep....

This week I pass up 3 assignments in a row..... One on Tuesday, One on Wednesday and One on Thursday...... Hahahaha..... ^^

Really THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!! HE HELP ME GONE THROUGH ALL MY DIFFICULTIES AND TRIALS IN MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!


This semester really tiring.... Cause is a short semester that have to finish most of the assignments and 14 lecture in 7 weeks!!! So is kinda rushing and tiring as well!!!

Really night mares..... XD

I can't wait for this Weekends.... Will be having a lot of activities.... Yeah........

In the morning for Saturday I will be going for Jamming for Sunday service.... Will be replacing Lilian for the Tambourine on Sunday!!!! Then will be staying back for ROCK...... Then after ROCK will be going to Chan Lan(Arya) place 1st.... Then at night go yam cha with her and YC and some friends till at night!!!!
Hope my friends can come out as well!!!! Hehe.....

Then on Sunday will be going to church as usual and having Rock Discovery and the Training for the CGL..... Hehe!!!!

Can't wait for more actitivities!!!! ^^ YEAH!!!!


Anyway now adays kinda miss all my secondary school friends.... Jean Nee, Kit Mun, and others.... College friends also.... Those Junior that doing their practical..... Hehehe.......... ^^

Hope to see them soon!!!!

Hmm, I guess that all for now 1st la!!!! Wakakakakakaka......


0 comments: