BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Me and Des compose a song called "Jesus you are the greatest of aLL"

Here is the video that I play of the songs Me and Des compose.... Give some comments of the songs.....

(Sorry ya if u all can't hear the lyric)


Here is the lyric

Verse 1 :

My Jesus,
My Saviour,
You're the Holy One that Lives in Me.

My Keeper,
My Friend,
You are always there for me.

Pre-Chorus :
In the darkness, you're the shinning light,
that lead us through.
Every knee bow, every tongue confess,
and Jesus will Forgive.

Chorus :

We give you praise, For what you done for us.

We give our hearts, For you alone.

We give our thanks to you, because you save us.

Jesus you are the greatest of all.


Bridge :

He died for me, Upon the cross.

He shed his blood, to save us aLL...


4 comments:

Cassey Raey said...

i'll be your very first fan =D support you two ya =D let me knw when you guys write again. =D

maybe i can give ideas =D

Anonymous said...

haha~ nice song u composed with ur fren des? =D

aLesa said...

Haha, June, actually I create a bit for the front of the songs, and my friend Des came over to my house overnight, so she helped me also.... XD....

aLesa said...

Haha, thank Cass Jie, sure will let u know when we compose another songs again or when I compose another song.... XD..... Can't wait to see u soon~~~