BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

~So busy Month~

(15/2/09)

As for the past few days n weeks I m so busy with my assignments!!! This semester really challenging and tiring!!!

But as for so far, really thank GOD for he guiding and leading me through it... It is not easy.... Until now I really still suffering...

This week is my last week in college... then the following week will be my study leave, then 1st week of March will be my final!!!! Wakakakakaka......

I can't wait for my holiday in March after my final..... I really 1 2 rest well on my holiday before I start my practical for 4 months!!!!

Anyway let not talk about it.... Haha, yesterday was Valentine Day ...... There are so many couple alone the street in the city.... around Sungai Wang and Times Square.... XD....

I reach church around 10am in the morning yesterday.... Hehe, I finally done my prayer notice board!!! Lol..... ^^

And I attent ROCK till around 5:30pm.... Be4 I leave ROCK, I took photo with Esther Yap....
She will be leaving back to Australia this Friday night.... So fast and she is going back already, even herself also says that she dun feel like leaving.... XD.....

Will miss her a lot..... Time passes really fast...... In 2 month plus already pass by and she is leaving....

Here is the pic I took with her in ROCK!!!! ^^


Esther and Me!!! ^^

Anyway today in church was ok.... Lilian and Shuk Ling wasn't there, only Joshua!!! So only me and Joshua..... But then after service, Joshua went back, cause he didn't sleep the whole night.... LOL.....

And I went to Library and chat a while with Jonathan!!! I am happy that I m able to chat with him again after for some time!!! Since like 5 or 6 years ago, we usually contact and stuff, because of study we didn't contact some time, but we still see each other and sms sometime only!!! ^^

Anyway thank Jonathan for everything that you told me ya!!! Really appreciate it, and give me some time ya..... And let time pass by and GOD will decide!!! :)

Hmm............................................................................................................................................

Beside that, I really can't believe that this is my last week in college already and I m still having like 3 assignments in hands.... Haih.... Last Tuesday and Wednesday I slept at 3am and woke up about 7 something in the morning, my panda eyes so deep edi.... Haih......

Just hope and wish this week will pass by faster, really 1 2 finish all my assignments asap!!!!

Beside that of course I need to do my Youth (ROCK) stuffs as well!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha.......

Gambateh to myself!!!! XD

I GUESS THAT ALL FOR NOW........ WILL UPLOAD MORE SOON WHEN I M FREE!!!!!!!! LOL.....

0 comments: