BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I m gLad......

26/3/08

I m so glad today that the orientation that went very well.......
The most happy thing is that there are about 17 new comers join my course.... Diploma in Early Childhood Education....... Most of them age between 18 and 19..... I m so happy for them......

At least I m not alone in the course anymore.... I got accompany for some subject.... I only will join them one subject that is Malaysian Studies....... XD

I know some of them..... I m glad to know n recognize them...... All of them are over from Malaysia but different state.... Some from Sabah, Sarawak, Johor, Etc..... tHat is so cooL..........

Surprisingly there is 2 boys join our course too..... It is like the 1st time I see boys join in this course..... Majority boys usually don't join all this course...... Hehe....... :P

anyway I will meet them again next week...........

My holiday is going to end so soon.... I miss my hoLiday........ I will be starting my 2nd year 1st sem on the 1/4/08...... When coLLege start..... the stress will be coming sOOn...... XD.....
Especially assignments.....e xam.... blablablablabla....

0 comments: