BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

NormaL dayS.... :D

29/3/08

nOrmaL dayS as weLL :D

Anyway today I have extra piano class in Puchong my piano teacher house...... Her house is so far...... I always asking myself questions while my mom is driving....

I was wondering when will we reach my piano teacher house.... Why is it so far.... Haha........
Now only I know that my teacher come to my house distant.... Is really really far.... XD...... :p
I can't imagine it...... Phew..... Luckily my piano class is not going to her house.....

This morning I wake up about 8 something in the morning... cause my piano class start at 10am... But I reach there about 9:30am... So the teacher started the lesson early.... I have 2 hours class at her house..... so I finish about 11:30am

Anyway my piano teacher is quite nice..... a lot of those nice soft toys n teddy bear of her collections.... Hehe.... got winnie the pool, hello kitty, etc..... Hehe......

So after my piano class, my mom take me for lunch... I eat loh xu fun and teh ice..... hehe.....
My mom just drink teh panas.... Haha.....

After that I went to church.... My mom sent me to the LRT Station at Pandan Jaya.....
Reach there about 1pm.... I just talk with some of my friends there.... while the worship leader was jamming for the Rock Worship.... Hehe.......

I also play the piano witH eDward my di di... Just a while only.....
Later that I join the prayer meet with Sher Lin, Su May, Justin, & Joseph...... Hehe......
Su May share something interesting after the prayer.... I was so shocked.... About something Noah Art.... Hehe.....
Anyway anything also is possibLe in God's Hands..... Halleluyah!!!!!! :)


Today got one speaker come n preach about RevivaL..... I m quite touch with his short sermon.... Anyway is so funny aLso... I m gLad that I have a chance to hear about it............

Here is Some oF the caM Wore Pic be4 RocK sTarT..... XD...




Blur Pic..... ( From LefT : Sher Lin, Me & Jia Huei my Mui )



My Mui Jia Huei LooK sO cooL Huh????? XD....



Jia Huei Mui with my new Sun gLasses..... Peace...... Hehe.... :)



Sher Lin & Me.... =)

0 comments: