BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

New Sem WiLL sTarT 2morrow....

31/3/08.......


The time flies so fast...... 3 weeks so fast is already gone......
Haih...... ReaLLy miss aLL my holiday....

Anyway when holiday time, sometime we will feel boring and we wanted to go back to college n study.....

But when come to study time..... We want holiday to relax n have fun..... XD.....

Life is always like that..... always up and down too...... Hehe.......

So miss my buddy in my secondary school...... Hope to go out with them the next time.....

I wonder when is my next holiday.............. Haih............ >.<


Tomorrow I will start going back to coLLege as usual....... Kakakakakaka.........

My 2nd year 1st sem will start lor..... Hehe...... I wonder what kind of challenges I will be heading soon............ I m happy tat I can join the 1st year Junio one class that is the Malaysian Study....
At least got company not alone anymore like last year......

Alone in the class with lecturer is scary..... I wonder how many of u aLL try that be4..... Hehe...
Some more my lecturer some r guy some r lady......

I hope one of my friend will come to my college n study my course......
She still waiting for her dad to come back from outstation to decide whether to SEGI or my college MCKL...


I might have less time to write or upload my bLog after my college have start......
Anyway I will still try my best to upload when I m free ya!!!!

Will aLL my buddy and friends!!!!


~GOD BLESS~

0 comments: