BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

So mUch Fun Yesterday.... (Rock Factor)

1/5/2008

Yesterday was Rock Factor..... I was having so much fun being a PIC..... XD....

Anyway the whole events was great...... but is just sad cause not many people turn up for that events...... :(

At least go about 30 or 40 people come.... Better than nothing.... Hehe...

Those game were great.... aLL of them enjoy...... Especially the 2nd game was really disgusting.... One person have to transfer the things in the cup while the other person have to drink it...
The ingrediants are fresh milk, pig toungue, chicken liver, pork blood, pig intestine, salted fish, bread and chicken skin.... aLL blend it together...

Of course before we blend, we cut and wash it and then we boil it.... Hehe.... The colour was like chocolate ice-cream.... But the smell are really disgusting.... some of them said like Cat & Dog food.... XD........ Even me myself also cannot stand it.....

I wonder if u r the one who drink it.... Wat do u feel about that..... Wakakakaka...... :P

The 3rd game was very hard.... they took some time to finish the tasks.... hehe.....

But then, the food was so much....... Especially the fried rice.... Hehe.... Got muffin and mee hoon some more... We gave a lot to the security guards..... It like they will be having free meals for one week..... Geng a not??? Hehe..... Really too much.... then some we just give it to the other people in Rock to take home....

I went back around 9:30pm..... Sher Leen's mom fetch me home.......
Ty so much o sher leen my mui mui.....
If I dun go home early my mom sure nag here n there.... Haih.....

Hehe.... I also want to say sorry to Justin again o.... cause forget to let u know that Sher Leen's mom fetch me home....

aNyway ty so much for fetching me in the morning although with those disgusting stuff..... I really appreciate...... :)


FinaLLy the Rock Factor had over.... Can relax edi.... That day really have so much things to do..... Me and Sher Leen going up and down to take things...... Hehe.....

Now I need to continue to pray....... I want to go for the Rock Camp..... If I go I also just skip one day 2 classes only.... Some more last year in college I didn't ponteng class be4.... Haih......
Just continue to pray for me so that I can go to camp....

I already miss the Rock Camp for few years.... I think about 2 or 3 years edi.... Haih..... Why Why WHy?????
Really sad.....

0 comments: