BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

27/6/2009.... My cousin Wedding.....

( 27/6/2009 )

My Cousin Wedding at Thien Hou Kung

Last Saturday was my cousin Wedding, I wake up around 7 something and my sis wake up around 8:10am.... Then my mom rush and drive quiet fast to Kuen Cheng School there and wait for my cousin to come, cause my mom do not really know where is it, but my mom knows is near by the Kuen Cheng school....

Then we reach there about 9am, my uncle, aunty all of them came.... My cousin and her future husband friends also came.... So many people..... Hahahahaha....
There are so many people who are going to marry as well..... Hehe....
I can't believe it....

But our number was number 4, so it was very fast till our turn to go in...... :) Hahaha.........................

After the marry process of signing the paper and exchanging the ring with one another, then me and my uncle and aunty and my mom sit together and talk while my cousin friends they all go walk around and take pictures at there..... My uncle eat Nasi Lemak at there as well cause He was hungry, and he didn't eat his breakfast yet..... Wakakakakaka....

We talk and we laugh that day.... Then around 10 something, then me, my mom, my sis and my aunt go back home.... My aunt sit in my mom's car.... Then my uncle also drives to my house 1st....... We reach home about 11 like that.... My uncle and my aunty they all sit at my house for about an hours then we went to the Restaurant Lucky Sin at Shamelin for our Lunch....

After lunch, then we went home.... I go to my cousin's house...... I go there sit a while then about 1 to 2 hours later I go home with my mom and sis..... Around 3pm my mom has to work..... So my mom need to send me and my sis home 1st.... Hehehe......


Here the pictures I took at My Cousin Wedding!!!!!


Me and My Baby Cousin at the Car Park outsiDe taKe PhoTo..... Yeah....


My Cousin and Me!!!!!! ^_^


My Cousin, My Aunty's Mom, and My Uncle's Wife....


My Cousin and My UncLe's Wife..... ^^


My Biao Jie Fu's Friends Who Attend My cousin Marriage......


Me and My Baby Cousin.... Love My Baby Cousin So Much!!!! <3


Me, My Cousin Dickson and My Cousin Who is GeTTing Marry..... :D


Haha, My cousin Dickson Looks So Cute in this pic, So smaLL.... ;)


My Cousin's Friend..... :)


My Cousin's Friend and Her BF..... Her BF is a Hair Stylist..... ^^
(He is the One Who Help my Cousin Do Her Hair for Her Marriage that Day)


My Sis and My Biao Jie Fu's Sis.....

Me and My cousin's friends....


My Uncle, My cousin, My Biao Jie Fu and His Father.....


During the process of Marriage Ceremony...


Ceremony of ExchanGing Ring with one aNother....


The registration form for Marriage!!!!


My Cousin and My Biao Jie Fu.... (So Sweet oOoO)


aLL pReTTy LaDy in the PhoTo..... Hehe.....


My Cousin Husband's Sis and Her BF...


My Aunty's Sis and Her BF....


Whole Family Photo during my Cousin Wedding.....


All Of uS again....


From Left : My Uncle' Wife, My Uncle, My mom, My Cousin and My aunty...


I record This During the Registering Time..... (Marriage)


0 comments: