BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

WenT OuT with My Friend, Lee Kheng....

(20.7.09)

Today I am so Happy..... I finally meet my old friend Lee Kheng again after for dunno how long..... Haha.....

We went Times Square..... I reach about 12:10pm and she reach about 12:20pm.... Firstly we went to have our lunch at 3rd fLoor besid the cinema, forgot the name of that restauratn, but sell aLL Chinese Foods.... Hehe....

At there we took Some pHoto..... We Cam WoRing.... I can saY that I seLdom cam Wore, BuT she wants Me 2 caMwore..... Hahahaha, so I accompany her caMwOrE.... :p

When the Foods arriVed we aLso still camwoRing..... We cam Wore the Foods aS weLL......
Hahahahahahahaha..... :D


HERE ARE SOME OF THE PHOTO WE CAMWORING AT THE RESTAURANT.....


Lee Kheng my BuDDy and Me..... ;)


She sO Loves me.... Hahaha... :P
(Love u 2 My Friends) ^_^


We TaKe Each Other PhoTo.... Wakakakakaka..... :D


At the Restaurant... >.<


My Lunch Set including Guai Ling Gou....


Lee Kheng lunch st including Guai Ling Gou aLso.....


Our Foods :P


After our Lunch, then we went to play BowLing.... Haha..... U know something??? Our score were the same..... LOL...... Our score is 39...... Those people who playing beside us their score aLL above 100..... We feeL so Bad in playing bowLing..... Hahahaha....... @_@

Anyway we had fun.... At the last game for my friend, I say that the bowling ball will go into LONGKANG, and it really go to th LONGKANG.... I just said only and my friend say my curse so HEBAT.... LOL..... I was like SWT..... Cause I was just Joking..... HEHEHEHEHE....

After that we went to the sticker photo shop at Times Square 5th fLoor..... ;)
It was my 2nd time go there take photo.... We pay half half.... The price was RM 21.... We share the Stickers Photo.....

The most FUNNY things is that we took very very very long time to choose the backgrond..... Lol..... We went to take pictures, choose the background and add some those nice addition pictures on it...... aLL this process we take about almost an hours plus..... Hahahahaha..... Geng Le..... I can't believe it....... Hahahahahahaha.... It was so super long.... :P

Here are the SticKer Photo That we Took..... ;)









Then after that, my friend Lee Kheng foLLow me go find my friend Hao Yeng.... I promise to meet her after for so long finally we meet.... LOL.... I meet her at MCD, Times Square.... I meet Hao Yeng's bf and one of her friend.....

We talk a lot.... Hahaha.... Enjoying the fellowship..... ;)

We talk about for almost an hour and I tell my friend about the product that I am selling and she tell me about her and we talk a bit of our past and she give me her catalogue to see as weLL.....

About 5:15pm like that then my friend Hao Yeng and her bf and her friend went off... They going to PWTC for another appointment..... So me and my friend Lee Kheng went to boarders there to read Manga.... Hahahaha..... We walk around and finally choose the Manga to read....

We read about almot an hours plus.... Then around 6:40pm I go home while she still at the boarders there continue reading the Manga, I finish reading already.... She waits for her mom to go and fetch her!!!! ^^

I reach home about 7:10pm.....

Today I so happy finally can meet her.... Hope to meet her soon aGain!!!! She will be going back to Russia - Moscow for her study around September..... For her 2nd year.... She studying Medicine.... She study 6 years there..... Hehe!!!!

Will continue in next post with my friend Lee Kheng Camera...... ^^


0 comments: