BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

CamWoRing Pictures ConTinueS....

Here are the CamWoring Pictures... From my friend Lee Kheng's camera!!!! Yeah......



Oh NO..... Why aM I LaugHing LikE thaT......

HAHAHAHA..... I FEEL LIKE I LOOKS A BIT INSANE..... :O


Some One CURI-CURI takes my phoTo..... LOL...... :D


My Set Lunch.....


Lee Kheng's Set Lunch.....


Yo Yo...... Wat Up????
2 PreTTy GirLs CamWoRing...... Yeah....... =)


MusT HaPPy aLways My Friends.... Hope to see u sOOn aGain!!!!! ~^_^~


Nice PosT..... :P


Here we are aGain..... Hehe..... *_*


Guai Ling Gou..... Hahaha.....
Bitter but Nice!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh.............. (^_^)


Cheers ^^


WaT kinD of PosT we DoiNg??? Hmm...... Let Me Think..........................

*NO IDEA* - Hahaha.....


Lee Kheng Oh Lee Kheng...... Dun aNgry aNd Dun eaT mE..... I know u r Hungry and the fooDs not there yEt...... Wakakakakakaka...... @_@


:P...... BLEK..... :P


Haha.... We cLosinG ouR LoveLy eYes.....


SiLLy Face 1....


SiLLy Face 2....


Hmm.... Guess waT aM I doing??? XD.....
*Actually I just looking at the paper that Lee Kheng draws her apartment in Moscow.... Lol.... *


I m geTTing to pLay.... Haha....


I m pLaying bowLing....


Nice ShoT..... Hehe.... :D


Lee Kheng pLaYing bowLing.... ;)


See Our Scores.... THE SAME..... LOL...... :P
(SO HAPPY) LOL....


0 comments: