BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

WatermeLon ParTy

(18.7.09)

It is been something that I didn't really update my blog already.... Since I m holidaying but I have not much to post or write about..... Cause mostly I only sTay aT home watch movie on9, listening to songs, memorize the ADORE CHOIR songs, etc..... Hahaha.... Or Saturday go Youth and Sunday go church....

I was sick since last Wednesday or Thursday, but now at least I m recovering with home medication..... Wakakakakakaka......

Yesterday before I go to ROCK, I meet Desiree in Sungai Wang for early lunch around 12 something.... She decided to eat MCD, so we went and I went to buy bread to eat after Des had brought her foods.....

At that time, I saw Nathaniel and his sis, but the mom was not there, I was so surprise to see them at MCD.... Anyway when the mom was there already, I walk over and saw it was really their mom, and I say "Hi" to them and greet and talk to them...... :D

It was good to meet them again and their mom took my email address!!!! ^^ Then I invite her to take her son and daughter to ROCK for Party.... Hehe!!! She was Edmund and Edward's Mom too.... Wakakakakaka :P
Rock was having WaTerMeLon ParTy..... Hahaha.... Everything about watermelon..... Can't beLieve it Right??? Lol...... For the starting we have praise and worship session, as aLvin was the worship leader and we sing those songs that are related for the ADORE

2009 next month 22th.... Haha.... We need to memorize the song by Heart and be familiar with the songs.... LOL..... :p

It was Fun!!!! After that having offering, annoucement and some GOD'S Word that speak by Su May our Youth Pastor.... ;)

During the whole session in before ROCK around 2 something till about 4 something in ROCK, Nathaniel's Sis was always cling to me.... Haha..... She is sO cute!!!! KAWAI........ ~^-^~

After that we went to ROCK CAFE there for our games times...... The 1st game was Filling up the bowl with water melon juice.... So we cut the watermelon and start squeezing the watermelon juice out to the bowl.... The juice in the bowl must not have those watermelon seeds and those fleshes.... Lol..... Everyone were having fun....XD

Then the 2nd game, we need to use our creativity to use the WatermeLon to make out the word ADORE 2009 or ADORE 09..... Lol......

Here are some of the pictures that of our creativity.... There are 3 groups..... :)



Groups 1


Group 2


Group 3

After making out the word ADORE 2009 OR ADORE 09, Then we have another last games that is using the balance watermelon to make the tallest tower..... Haha.... This was really challenging..... ;)

When we do half way then it fall off and we continue do it again...... I forgot to take the pictures of it.... LOL...... :P

After finish the games, then we clear up the ROCK CAFE and we have our refreshment eating WatermeLon and wash the floor and pick up ae
ll the watermelon on the stret and those dirty watermelon and throw into the dustbin. Hehe.....

aLL of us having FUN TIME TOGETHER!!!!! Hehe.....

Before I go Home, I took picture with Nathaniel and his sister, not sure how to spell his sis name.... LOL....



They are CUTE right????? ^_^
2 years aGo I was having intenship in church Tadika Pooi Ling, I was helping Teacher Peng Peng in the 5 years old cLass and Nathaniel was my student before.... LOL..... ;)


After that Pastor John Sends mE Home!!!!! :)

I reach home about 6pm... About an hours later, me and my parent and sis walk over to the next street of my neighbour house for his 21st birthday...... They have caterer..... ;)

We meet my parents' friends and they sit together and talk and have dinner with one another.... After dinner, me and sis walk back home while my parents sit there talk with their friends!!!! The whole day was CooL and Fun...... ;) Hahaha........


0 comments: