BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Didn't abLe to Get Time 2 pOsT my bLog Lately....

(26/6/2008)

So sorry ya my friends, this fews days I m really busy with college life and homework n stuff....

That why I m unable to post or write my bLog....... Some time I m a bit free also lazy to post.... Hehe.....

I m so happy....... FinaLLy I had finish 2 assignments..... Phew.... I still left another 3 more to go... Haih...

Anyway this few days I m kind of busy with my assignments n stuff.... So stress... Sometime also not enough sleep..... Oh no... MY PANDA EYES look even worst now..... Aarrggggg............. HATE IT......

This few days I m so sleepy.....

Some more this Saturday I have Malaysian Study test...... Haih..... So frusfrating...... Some time really stress till like giving up, but I keep on praying and telling myself not to give up so easy....

Life is like that..... We all humans must have challenges.... We all have up and down time........

We just must face it in our reality.... If we run away, the problem will not solve it..... Hehe.....


My finaL is just around the corner.... WHen the date of my finaL is in my mind n head, I started to feel so scary.... Some more my assignments haven't even finish yet......... :(


About my Malaysian Study assignments, me and my friends need to re-do again..... Haih... The lecturer said we do the assignments out of topic... Not only my group.... Dora and Abby group also.... Haih... Pity us.....

This is my 1st time re-do my assignments.... In my 1st year in college for the both sem my assignments was ok.......




Anyway let talk about yesterday..... Hehe.... I went out my dear to have lunch at Gasoline around 2 something..... But be4 that, we went to buy the cinema ticket Get Smart.... We watch that show around 4:40pm..... That show was ok.... Hehe.... so funny too.... Lol.........
I met my classmate n my school friend n my classmate sis.... Hardeep and Wan Fen and Wan Fen's sis....

I was so surprise they are there also watch the show Get Smart... THey sit at the row A... While me and my dear sit at row F.... LOL.... I didn't know that they couple.... XD..... Haha.... time really fast.... Last time we were all just school friends...... Wakakakakakakakaka..... :P

Anyway ty so so much dear for yesterday..... I really appreciate it..... Can't wait to see u on Sunday n take u to my church 2 meet my friends n worship GOD..... Hehe........

Anyway Time really Flies so fast.... and is already almost past Half a YEar already........ Didn't reaLise it..... Hehe.....


I want to wish all my friends in Form 6 now good luck in ur test n exam..... STPM is coming so soon..... Although is in like November, the time will flies so fast n it will come..... So aLL the best ya!!!! Hope to see u aLL soon!!!!


I also want to say Thanks you to aLL my coLLege friends that are being so nice and good to me........ I m gLad to know aLL the junior in my coLLege...... Love ya!!!!

Friends 4eveR!!!!!

0 comments: