BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sO Happy Today!!!

(18/6/08)

I m so happy today... hehe... although is raining in the afternoon.....

In the bus on my way to Times Square, I meet some of my friends that still in Dato Lokman, they take bus to Pudu!!! I chat with them!!! Kinda miss them cause long time didn't meet them!!!

I went to Times Square to meet my Dear ..... It was our 1st meeting.... so far so good!!!!

The heavy rain make me so annoy..... When I want to go out, the rain was so heavy.... Haih....

Actually I dun 1 2 go out cause is like so troublesome.... Haih... But I promise my dear that we will meet today!!! So....... I decide to go...

I reach there about 2 something almost 3pm..... I reach there early so I went to Boarders and walk around while waiting for my dear to arrive!!!! Hehe.............

When he arrives, I was kinda shocked!!! Lol.... Is a bit surprise to me.... But is ok.....

We went to have our late lunch at Gasoline at Times Square!!! That was our late lunch & late breakfast...... We didn't eat anything since in the morning.... So we were so starving.... XD.....

We had a great converstation with one another..... It seems like we can get along so well.... Wakakakakakaka................

We sit inside the shop for about 2 hours I think.... Until about 5pm.... Lol....

The funny part was like I paid the bill wrongly.... It wrote RM26.70.....
But I paid RM24.30.... XD.... Haha.... then the guy came again n tell us we paid not enough.... XD..... That time was so funny.... Sorry ya my dear that time I give u a bit of trouble for heLping me to paid a bit.... Hehe.....

After that, we went to walk walk around till 6pm..... Thanks you so much my dear for accompanying me~~~~ ReaLLy appreciate that!!!

Although we just meet a few hours but is better than nothing.... Really hope that next week my mom will allow me to go out....... I want to go to The Curve.... Long time didn't go there edi.....

Can't reaLLy waiT till the next meeTing with u!!!!

Dear plz dun feeL sad cause u cannot accompany to go back k..... Darling understand!!!! Hehe.... Still got chance..... Dun worry k??? ^_^

We still can contact through sms..... ;)

Although I can enJoy.... BUT I still need to finish aLL my assignmEnts asap o!!!!!! Arggg..... Test for Malaysian Study is coming soon also!!!!!
Can't wait for this SEMESTER to END....... *Sob* *Sob* *Sob*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: