BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

RocK Camp Was SupEr Fun.... Part 1

6/6/08

RocK Camp waS SupEr Fun.... I won't forget this camp.... everyone feel so tired.... :)

I like the message that Pastor Daniel preach in the camp.... It really touch me and GOD reaLLy did spoke to me.... I m glad that I went for this camp and skip one day class.... Hehe.... ^^

I know a lot of new friends in the camp.... I am so happy for my room mate too... Cause she accepted Christ in camp.... I will continue pray for her and will keep in contact with her.... :)

Although in the camp I feel quite tiring but is worth it...... XD.......

The 1st day in camp was ok.... But at night when we started the cell groups discussion, I already started feel unwell, I went back to the dorm and sleep.... GOD reaLLy miracle.... The 2nd day i feel much better after I sleep.... I guess I was too tried..... :P

I really miss the 2nd and the 3rd day in camp..... It was so much fun..... Those game was nice and cool.... Thanks to Kevin Kok and Caleb Yap.... ;)

The praise and worship session was good too....

Haha...

For the message for the 1st day was DECISION...... I know many of us know what is Decision is aLL about...
There have 3 strategy....
a) Distortion- i) Distorted Image of GOD
ii) Distorted Image of Self
iii) Distorted of Others
b) Deception
c) Desensatization

In this message, got one part in Genesis 3:10 it said about "because I was naked"! It was not naked by not wearing clothes, it was nakedness of sin.

Adam had disobey the Lord, and he started to blame the Lord is because of Eve....

When some one being desensatization, that person won't be feeling anything it because it already "Numb".... They do not know what is right or wrong.......

There are 3 ways we can do....

1. Uncompromised Devotion to God's Word.
-Psalm 119:9-11
-Today many Christians are being destroyed not because of Ungodliness but because of ignorance of the Truth.

2. Unrestrained Deperation for God's Kingdom and His Righteousness
-Matthew 6:33

3. Unashamed Declaration of the Gospel of Christ.
-Roman 1:16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 2nd Lesson was Are You A Victor or A Loser....

In the opening message, Pastor Daniel said something to us that it shocked me.....
He said that there are only 20% of the students only attent church regualry.... That 2 out of 10... I was like huh??? Is it real???

I can't beLieve it either....

Pastor DanieL told us that
To be a Victor, we must
1. Think like Jesus!
2. Act like Jesus!
3. Live like Jesus!

Then it said that
Your Thinking determines your Living!

The Mind of Christ is Victorious!

We meditate the verse from Matthew 4:1-11

In this verses is saying about the Satan wanted to tempt Jesus.... It tempted Jesus 3 Times, but Jesus reject everything by using God's Words!!!!

How is a Victor of God Made???

1. Hang time with GOD >>>>>> Solitude (Being alone)
-Listen <_> Silent ...... Dun u think that Listen and Silent they had use the same alphabet??? Hehe.....
We need to be silent so that we can able to listen what God is trying to tell us. If we busy occupied by other things or what we do, we won't be able to communicate with GOD and we cannot get closer relationship with Him!!!
-What you Feed Grows. What you Starve Dies.
This statement is really true.
-Hang Time with GOD requires Discipline. A victor if GOD builds on Discipline.
In this statements, A victor is a Discipline!!!!

ACTION
i) 10 min CHARGE - Hang Time wihth GOD
ii) 10 min PAUSE FOR POWER - If you hate school, that mean you hate GOD
We must go in to the exam hall with a THANKFUL Heart!!!!
iii) NarrowStreet Hang Time with GOD >>>>>> Prayer 105

2. Tested - James 1:2-4
3. Trust & Obey the Holy Spirit.

A VICTOR Stands for the Word!
A LOSER Falls for the WORLD!

Testing is a Temptation.
Being aLone doesn't mean LONELINESS!!!!

We should Listen to GOD NOT TEST GOD!!!!

Me - GOD ( Doing Devotion )
GOD - Me ( Reading the BibLe )
This 2 is something like a CircLe!!!!

Part 2 and the picture wiLL be UpaTing soOn.... Hehe...
PaTient..... Esp, Yeen Hoong.... ^^
I will try my besT to UpLoad as sOOn aS possibLe.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


0 comments: