BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

So Happy today.....

(29/6/08)

I m so haPPy today.... FinaLLy I can brought my dear dear to church ...... Actually I really pity him cause he stay so far n he take bus n train to come all the way.... So Sorry that trouble u to come all the way.....

aNyway today was Rock Sunday..... WoooooHooo..... So happy............ All the Rockers was taking part in the service...... Wao.....

After the church service, I went out with my Damien my dear.... Hehe.... We took some pictures today...... Hehe..... ;)

Thank you so much for today..... Really appreciate everything you do for me........

Anyway here is some of the pic....... XD
We enJoying CamWoring..... Wakakakakaka.....


He Draws This Picture for me.... So nice o.... With my name aLso..... Hehe..... ;)


He is sLeeping..... Sheeehh.... Be quieT o.... XD... :P
Let hiM resT.....


Oh no... My haiR sO mESsssy....... Wakakakakakaka :D


Me & My Dear Damien.....
LoVe u sO muCh <3>


Hehe.... us AgaiN..... Weeeeee...... ^^


I wonder Why He SecretLy tOOk my Pic when I replying sms to someone.....
Hmm.... So curious...... @_@


Just Me..... ~_~


My Dear DamieN.... Peace *muachx*


Took This Pic after he finish baThing.... :p


My Dear Wearing his Spectacles....
Hehe.... If he wear or dun wear also look a bit different.... Hehe..... ^^

I wonder when I will see u again.... Hehee...... Anyway time really fLies so fast... Now is going to be end of June edi........................

My 2nd year 1st sem going to end next month.... and my 2nd year 2nd sem will start in August.....

After my final I only got 3 weeks breaks.... Can't wait for my holidays........ Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


0 comments: