BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I m sO bUsY TiS Few WeeKs....

(15/6/2008)
Hey there my friends & buddy, I m so so so sorry that so long time I didn't write or post my bLog since camp....

Haih.... Really stress this few days after camp... I think I will be more stress till July when my finaL Exam will b coming so so soon....

Err.... how should I start.... Hmmm...

Since aFter the camp that day, the next daY Was my last test for this sem........ I was so scare that time..... Anyway finally the test had End..... Wakakakakaka....

It is just like after the test that following week, I got my results for aLL subjects....



The results is ok ok only la.... XD....

But I m very sad because one of my subject the marks is really shocked me.... I didn't reaLLy do weLL....... I really need to study hard to back up that subject through my assingments and my finaL Exam....

O LORD, Please give me tHe Strength and Wisdom to go through my every TRIAL this year....
Next SEMESTER I will be taking 6 Subjects aLso.....

Sometime I really can't cope my study..... Seriously sometime I study I will like just wondering around or like study half way then I dun 1 2 study edi.....

Haih, dun 1 2 said about my test results already, It will make me even sad..... :(



This few days since aFter ROCK CAMP, I was reaLLY like rusHing to finish aLL my assignments........

Last Thursday I was doing my Malaysian Study assignments with my friends, cause is a group assignments, we on9 do together. They are my junior though.... XD....
U aLL sure surprise why I do assignments and join cLass with the junior...... Actually last year I was the only new student in the coLLege.... LOL......

So that why some of the subject I didn't able to take. Cause most of the subjects like I will be taking alone.... I dun 1 2 take alone just with the lecturer in the class.... Kinda scary.... Some more I must be awake cannot sLeep in the cLasss....... Wakakakakakakakaka :P

Anyway that night it was really tired...... I sLeep reaLLy late that night, It was my 1st time sleep so Late..... Haih.... I dun 1 2 go through again.... *Sob* *Sob*

That night me n my friends do that Malaysian Study assignments till about 4:30am.... IN THE MORNING LE..... Oh Gosh.... reaLLy my nightmares........... Haih..... Wat to do??? Cause Saturday have to pass up... Some more is kinda last minutes work....

So then we aLL sleep about 5 in the MORNING...... Haih.....

I sleep till about 11am then I wake up around 11am, I was like so sleepy, so after I wake up and brush my teeth and stuff, then I went to do my assignments again..... Cause although we do till about 4:30am in the morning but we still haven't finish...... :'(

so Last Friday, 1 of my friend went for her dancing presentation, not sure at where.... LOL....
Another 1 of them dunno go out where.... I think she went to Watch KUng Fu Panda with Rachel Tee.... So Left me alone doing the assignments again while waiting for them......... We do the assignments quiet late again..... Cause While I was doing, I was like waiting for both of my friends to on9 n continue do the assignments..... So while I finish my part of the assignments already, I just do my the other assignments tat have to pass up this coming Tuesday, also group assignments, My senior finish already, only me..... So pity right??? Hate it so much....

So I just do my other assignments till about at night..... Then my friend came back from her dancing presentation and the other friends also come back from movie already, then we started to continue our assignments around 12midnight..... We do till about 2:30am again.... It like we really need to finish by today cause TOMORROW HAVE TO PASS UP ALREADY...... Oh no!!!!!!

So then like that lor..... We finish about that time, then we quickly went to bed and sleep, we were like seriously very tired..... WE ONLY SLEEP ABOUT 3 OR 4 HOURS..... Till about 7 something, cause we got college and have to pass up that assignments....

Phew........... Now I finaLLy pass up that assignments yesterday already, at least a bit relieved... After suffering that 2 or 3 night of doing that assignments till mid night..... Seriously I m reaLLy dead of tired..... cAn't reaLLy focus on wat the lecturer was teaching yesterday.......

So now I really need to finish up my another assignments that have to pass up this Tuesday, I already done almost 70% I guess..... XD......

So have to GAMBATEH to Myself.... XD.... I still got about 3 more assignments to go.... ONe of it have to Pass up around end of this month, another 2 is pass up in July....... ReaLLy sTress now.... SoMe more my Malaysian Study test is on the 28 of June, haven't study..... Haih....

But the Quiz for the Malaysian Study that marks was ok!!!!! LOL.....

So really need to study as soon as possibLe and finish aLL my assignments asap tooo!!!! ^^

Let said About today in church.... XD...

Today church was ok.... Hehe..... But the Friends 4ever musicaL Thing was reaLLy Long till the sermon for the Father's Day was like so short... XD

Actually today we have 4 songs for the Praise and Worship, but we only sing 3 songs.... Cause not enough time.... Wakakakakakakakaka :P

I also 1 2 say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHER TO THE WHOLE WORLD !!! ^^

Anyway today I play tambourine in the church service... Kinda a bit nervous cause got 3 new step.... Hehe, but overaLL I guess it was ok.... Hehe.... We play something different....

I wanted to ask those KLBCC friends out for lunch after service but moost of them cannot, so I just hang out in church for a while till about 12noon... XD...

Then I was like smsing or called my friends, see whether they 1 2 go out for lunch or shopping, but most of them said dun 1, and some of them didn't reply me.... Haha....

So At last I called HAo Yeng, one of my long lost friends, didn't see her like for ages.... XD


I went to PAndan Perdana and had my lunch with her.... and one of her friends.... Hehe..... Lol....

That time, I saw Lydia aLso.... HAHA.... So good in time, I didn't see her for so long already also..... Haha..... ;)

We eat n we chat among each other.... Hehe...... When we finish our meal for about 20 minutes I think, suddenly my friend told me that there is policeman writing SAMAN..... I was like huh??? Oh no....!!!!

So then I look behind, then I was like GOSH!!!!!!! The POLICEMAN SAMAN ME......... 1ST TIME in my Life after I got my licence about 10 or 11 months I think.... !!!!!! *Sob * *Sob*

So I waited for the policeman to go, then I also go, I ask my friend to accompany me to walk out!!!! So I just take the SAMAN into my car..... N Take home.... @_@

Haih.... today really so unfortunately.... I shouldn't park there... Some more that time I was not AWARE of it that there is not the parking place.....

Next time I really need to be aware and be careful after this incident happens.... I dun 1 to occur another time.......

Time reaLLY passes so fast.... Now already June, Half of the year had Gone....... Haha....

Didn't really like realise....


Anyway one of my friends recomments one of her frineds to me.... XD

I know him about 1 or 2 week already..... He is so funny type of person..... Haha....... Just 1 2 said THANKS JESSICA 00I for recomments me to him as a friends..... :)

I guess that is aLL for now for toDay bLog...... ^^


P.S..... LynneTT, I will write about the Who is Jesus to Me soon ya!!! Give me sOme Time....
This few days kinda busy of doing my assignments!!!!! So tiring..... :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: