BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

PicTuRe RepresenT WoRds.... Hehe...

(28/6/08)

Phew.... FinaLLy today I had finish my test... Malaysian Study.... I m so glad... GOD Really BLess me with free Bonus Quesitons.... I can answer all questions....

Praise GOD.....

Anyway tomorrow is Rock Sunday.... Can't wait to serve in the church.... Hahaha......
I will be bring my Dear to church aLso.... Hehe.... ;)


Hmm... Time to posT Some Pix...... XD....
Pix rePresent Words.... XD...


Took this with my dear when we 1st time go out.... Having Lunch aT gasoLine at Times Square ^^


WenT To ceLebRaTe My Baby Cousin 1 Year old Birthday.....


He is So CutE..... KaWaii ^^


SaYang Him So Much..... *Muachx*


Took This Pic with some Kids at my uncLe house While CeLebraTing my couSin's Birthday....
Hmm.... Do tHey Look Scary???? XD....
I dun think so..... Wakakakaka.....


My BaBy Cousin naMed DicksOn Lee.....


Took Pic with them again.... Weeeee.....








JusT Me tOok aT Home For Fun.... XD....




Anyway My finaL is Coming so Soon.... Is just next month.... Sob Sob..... Can't wait to finish this sem...... Haha.... Assignments also must finish asap already.............................


So many things to do this few weeks.......

0 comments: