BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

High School Musical Was sO COOL.....

(25/10/08)

Today I have Moral Class as usual in the morning around 10am....
wHEn Des arrived in college, then I asked her should we book the High School Musical 3 cinema ticket by phone.... Cause I told her if we go there the cinema there will be pack if we line up to buy tickets.... Hehe, so she say ok....

So I called up and the show was about 3:50pm..... Besides that, Today class end about 1pm.....

After our class, Irene went to meet her bf in times square..... Then me and Des went to Low Yat 1st..... Cause she 1 2 change her broadbane...... Cause her broadband spoilt edi can't go on9...... But when we reach there, the shop close.... Des told me that the shop only open on Monday till Friday, that mean is on the weekdays only.... Haih......

Pity her, then I also brought one MP3 ear phone for my sis, cause she wants one, her old 1 spoilts edi.... But got warrently la..... My dad will go and change for her when he free.....
Deepavali is coming so this 2 days my dad will be working till very late.... Pity my dad..... Today he came back around 6pm.... Morning went out so early around 4am I think, not sure also...... Haih......

Anyway me and Des walked to Times Square from Low Yat around 2pm, we went to eat our quick meal.... I ate luncheon meat with cheese while Des took the tuna with pineapple and cheese..... Hehe..... The meal was ok.... Hehe.....

Then after that we went to 1st floor to take the tickets that we called for the reservation.... Hehe........ I thought the show start at 3:15pm, then when I see the ticket time is 3:50pm.... LOL....

So me and Des walked around.... And we also brought the high school musical stickers books..... Hehe....... The book was about RM5...... Inside got one packet of stickers which contain 5 stickers.... If we want to buy another stickers need to pay RM1.70...... Me and Des brought 5 more packets which costs around RM8.50.... Hehe..........

After that we went to watch the show High School Musical 3..... The show was so nice and cool....
Those people that haven't go and watch must watch..... Is really nice..... Even the cinema today were so pack.... I think not even one seats is empty in the hall..... The cinema were full of people....... My friends Des sings along when they sing in the movie.... Hehe...... :)
Haha...... I Will miss those actor and actress in the show..... So fast the High School Musical has end...... Hehe....... Can't believe it......

I reach home today around 6pm..... Hehe...... So tired and enjoyable as well......
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

However, aLL the songs in the High School Musical 3 were nice..... Hehe.... Even now I also downloading the songs......

Hehe...... Anyway assignments still have to finish although after relaxing the whole day..... Hehe.............

Time to do my assignments a bit before I go to bed.... Tomorrow got church...... Me and Lilian will be pLaying the tambourine.... Hehe!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ciao ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: