BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today Play cLass and the WhoLe day activities....

I PROMISE TO UPLOAD THE PICTURE ABOUT THE WORSHOP....
HERE IS THE WORSHOP FOR PLAY, ART AND DRAMA FOR LAST SATURDAY 11/10/08....
PICTURE REPRESENT WORDS..... HEHE.....













































(16/10/08)

The whole Day I had so much fun.... Let me say about it.... XD...

This morning about 10am I Had Child Development 2 class alone aGain in college.... The lecturer was Mrs. Doreen...... The worst things is she gave me the 2nd assignments..... She told me that the 1st assignments my marks are not very good.... Haih....... Besides that, I m having so many assignments in hands and things to do..... Why la....... Why like that..... Haih.... Dun 1 2 say about sad things edi.....

Anyway after the class about 12:30pm..... I finish my class..... So I accompany Des to the hall where the piano was there..... I help her to figure out the melody and chords for the song that she created..... The songs title was "I LOVE YOU".... The songs was nice..... Hehe...... Her so many times till I can sing edi.... LOL............

So we did the melody from around 1pm till about 1:40pm.... Then we went to play basketball.... XD....... Me, Des, Rachel Wong Yin Qin and Charis play the basketball in college about 30 minutes..... Hehe... We had fun playing..... Hehe.... ^^


After that, around 2:25pm, me, Desiree and Rachel went back to Student Lounge.... Only Charis play.... THat time me and Des took our wallet and handphone and went down to find Ms. Jamela.... She will fetch us to UM.... cause she needs to see her supervisor.... So me, Des and Foo went together...... Yein Fei will go there and we wait for her there......

The traffic was ok when we go there..... Hehe... We reach there around 2:55pm.... Then, me, Des and Foo went to the bookstore while waiting for Yein Fei.... We were actually a bit bored at the bookstore while waiting for her.... So we went to the cafeteria to look for foods to eat.... Cause the 3 of us haven't eat anything yet since in the morning I guess.... Wakakakakakaka....

So when we were waiting to order the foods, Yein Fei miss call me that mean she reach edi.... So me and Foo went out there to find her.... Firstly we almost cannot find her.... XD... But thanks GOD.... So then we walk back to the cafeteria.... That time Des were holding the 3 plates of foods edi... Luckily we reach there in time and hold the plates of our foods that we order..... Phew.... Pity Des that time.... Anyway thank Des ya!!!! ^^

So I ate Nasi Goreng Kampung and drank winter melon and apple aloe vera, Des ate Nasi Goreng Cina and drank 100 plus, Yein Fei ate Roti Telur forgot what drink she order edi... and Foo ate 2 plates of Me Goreng and forgot what she drank too..... Hehe.....

after the late lunch Foo and Yein Fei went to the bookstore again while me and Des went to the Stationary shop..... XD.... Me and Des brought the same pencil but different colour.... We brought 1 for Irene and 1 for Rachel Wong Yin Qin.... All different colour.... I took Yellow, Des took Purple, then in college Rachel choose the blue colour so Irene took the red colour pencil.... Hehe.... ^^ I also brought one blur pen as well.... Hehe.....

About 4 something, Jamela called us...... She finish see her supervisor edi... So she came to the bookstore to find us... That time we were seeing the books for our ECE.... So we saw the PLay book.... So Jamela said that book was good.... So all four of us also brought the book... and Yein Fei also brought for Charis as well.... Hehe..... Then before we go back, Jamela go and ask the book about Through The Looking Glass.... The book in US Dolar was RM67 something I think.... So expensive... If for Malaysian price is RM200++ Forgot how much but is really expensive.... Hehe....

Then we wanted to go back after that, but the rain was super heavy..... Haha..... So all of us and Ms. Jamela went to the stationary shop again a while thought of wanted to wait for the rain to stop a little bit but then at the end Yein Fei borrow her umbrella to Jamela and she went to the car park to get the car and fetch us ar the main entrance with the shelter.... We went back to college around 5:15pm.....

Ms. Jamela told is that there were a surprise for us between 5:30pm till 6:30pm... We all were curious but then at last we also can figure who was that.... And our answer was correct.... XD... Bingo......

That person was UncLe Ruben.... XD

He show us the puppet and teach us hoe to use puppet to tell story and stuff.... He also do us some balloon like we are still small kids.... LOL..... Then we had a lot of fun through his lesson.... Hehe..... The pic below will explain the pic....

He finish all his things around 6:30pm, then we had a short break then we continue back our lesson that taught by Ms. Jamela.... She finish teach us around 6:45pm till 7:30pm.... Then we had another short break... Then Foo present her ativity to us.... Her activity was a bit messy but was fun... She gave us the bread and we tear the side and we use the glue with the 2 loaf of break and we roll and make it not sticKy.... tHEn we use some water colour to press the colour on top of the bread that we are holding.... Then we make into some shapes of a foods shape.... Me and Rachel Wong Yin Qin make a hamburger.... Hehe.... Then other some make necklace... Some make heart.... Hehe....

Next, Angie present her assignments about pLay.... Her slides seriously very short and she prepare questions to ask us.... The questions were also very easy.... Hahahahahaha.... After that, Irene went to present her Play Assignments also.... Her slide maybe not very long but she explain a lot so I think she took more than 15 minutes..... Then after that we had her Play assignments activity..... She told us if she do with children she will tell the children is MAGIC.... LOL.....

I was quite curious at first.... Hehe.... The activity was fun and enjoyable but just messy.... We all also stay back and help one another to clear the room before we go back.... Hehehe..... We finish our class around 8:40pm I think..... Hehe....

The whole day was tired but is enjoyable..... ^^

I also very haPPy cause my dad brought a hard drive 120GB..... So me and my sis can save the show and anime into it.... and I got my own pen drive 4GB KingMax..... Hehe....



Here are some of the pic in the class......



uNcLe RuBen with his pUppeT RocksTar....


uncLe RuBen with his another puppet..... (forgot the puppet name) ^^


RacheL Wong Yin Qin and Me with Santa Claus cap and a FuNNy HaiR HaT.... XD


Us aGain with a flower BaLLoon..... :)


Me and Abby my buddy ......
( I having the funny hat and Abby has the RocksTar......)



Me and Irene..... We were wearing a weird HaT..... :P


Me with the PuPPeT...... Hehe...... ;)


Me, Irene and Des..... My Close Buddy......


Me, Abby and Dora.... My another group of Close Buddy.....


The whole cLass Having Fun and just took the Pic Together..... "Cheers"


Top : Abby, Jemica and Dora
Bottom : Des and Me



Us aGain with uNcLe RuBeN..... Hehe!!!! ~_~





This is the short video of the Using the PuPPet and maKe a ScenaRio from Some of the Students....
The students are Mohana, Wai Khoon, Jian Shi, Irene, Phoo Choy Wan and Foo......


That aLL for today.... Hehe.... If I continue to write.... My bLoG will become and ESSAY Edi.... Wakakakakakakakakaka......

0 comments: