BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Busy Month

(22/10/08)

I think THIS MONTH TILL NEXT MONTH IS MY BUSY MONTH........ HAIH......

Do u aLL know why???? It is because of my assignments......................

aLL of my assignments I think have to pass up next month....

sOMe have to PaSS up early November.......

And Some I STILL HAVEN'T EVEN START.......

I THINK I WILL START THIS WEEK....... IF NOT I DUNNO WHAT WILL HAPPEN....... HAIH.....



Anyway so StRess now...... So ManY aSSignments have to rush...... Luckily I already finish one.... But not really finish.... Maybe around 80% I think.... Cause maybe I need to add some more information about it....... Other than that assignment, I also going to finish another one edi........

I just really hope my STRESS LIFE FOR THIS SEMESTER WILL BE OVER....... :(

However, yesterday my lecturer gave us back the test paper and see the marks and stuff.....
I was so so so disappointed....... That results was not really good..... But others results were ok I think..... Only one of the results I dun like the marks........ I really dunno why....

But What I know is I have to do all my assignments and my final well to score good results...... Sob Sob........................

I really can't wait to end this Semester now though........

Anyway I am sO haPPy for my coLLege Buddy Desiree....... Cause she went to Malaysian Camp Rock..... aNd at night the singing competition..... She won the the 1st prize....... Hehe......

She really has the gift of Singing from GOD..... HEHE...... ^^ So proud of her!!!!!!!

Hmm........ I think that all for today..... Need to continue my assignments now!!!!!!

0 comments: