BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Went Out With My Long Lost Friends.....

(2/10/08)

Today I went out with Mun Wei my long lost friend..... I know her in the tuition centre last time at Kasturi with Sky and Cherry..... Hehe.....

So miss her and finally can ask her out with me..... :)

1stly I wait for her at the times square main entrance.... I reach there about 11:15am... and she reach there about 11:40am I think.... After that, then I went to buy the cinema tickets show and she went to buy the shirt she wanted to buy.....

I buy the cinema ticket show called "Money No Enough"..... Hehe.....

After I buy the tickets I waited for her......... Then about 5 to 10 minutes, she came back and find me.......

Anyway after she buy her things, then we walk around Times Square to find the shop that we want to eat.... Hehe.... We walk a few round and finally we found it.... Hahaha......

I think the shop called Teppanyaki.... LOL....

I order the suki something.... Not sure how to spell.... While my friend mun wei order the cuttlefish rice.... Haha.... We order the same drink called Green Tea..... Mine is cold n she order hot de.... :p

Her foods arrive 1st, we sit the place where we can see the chef cooks... Hehehe....

Anyway her foods was ok.... not bad....... BUT when my foods come I was so shocked..... LOL....

U know why????

Cause is so big bowl.... I cant't believe it...... WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA......

Inside the bowl got so much of vegetables.... LOL..... Only got about 2 to 3 mushroom, 2 tou fu and 1 prawn.... then got the dong fun and a lot of the lobak vegetables.... I was like HUH????

Oh my GOD......... I know I sure cannot finish it edi........ Anyway lucky mun wei helps me.... she really can eat o.... LOL.....

She finally also can helps me to finish the foods.... If not then wasted liao.... LOL.....

Be4 our foods arrive and while we were eating, we had a great talk with one another.... HEHEHE.........

We finish our foods around 1pm, then we went shopping..... Then around 1:40pm, we went to toilet then we went to buy the drink from the cinema counter there.... I buy the small coke and the sweet corn while my friend dun 1 2 buy anything.... Hehe.....

After that we went in to the cinema....

The show Money No Enough was nice and funny.... Some part is aLso touching....

The mother was so good.... She sacrifice her own life for her grand daughther..... Those sons were so useless at 1st, but only almost the end they were a bit good.......

I pity the Mother in the process when she got sickness and the way of her children treated her....
They all like treated her don't care whether she alive or dead..... Pity her.....

Anyway the show was not bad la.... Hehe.... Overall was ok......

We watch the show 2:10pm till around 4 something....... ;)

After that, me and Mun Wei went toilet aGain..... Then we went shopping again also.... LOL....

Me and Mun Wei brought 2 shirt.... Each costs RM10 only.... cheap right???? LOL....

But there no trying la... cause is cheap... So many people aLso......... Hehehe.....

Then after shopping, we walk around a while...... Around 5:15pm before we go back, we went toilet aGain.... LOL..... Dunno why today go so many times toilet.... Wakakakakakaka.....

Both of us walk from Times Square to Hang Tuah Star Line LRT Station..... While we walk we had a great talk.....

I stop at Pandan Jaya Station while she stop at the last station Ampang then she walked home....

Today I had a great talk and shopping with her today..... Actually today we wanted to ask Sky and Cherry out also.... but then both of them also cannot..... Cause Sky said she is busy.... Dunno what she busy about though..... and Cherry said she also going to Times Square today....

But we didn't see her at all in Times Square... No Jodoh.... LOL....

One of my school friend also she told me she go there with her primary school friends, but I also didn't see her there as well...... Haha.....

Anyway I satisy the day I had today wih Mun Wei.....

Dunno when I will meet her aGain with Sky and Cherry..... Hehehe......

Holiday aLso going to EnD sooN.... Time fLies so fast..... LOL.....

Anyway I want to enjoy my holiday for this few more days before my college start next week!!!!!!!!!!


Hehehe.............................. :)

0 comments: