BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

WorkShop in College Last Saturday

(13/10/08)

Last Saturday 11/10/08 My college having workshop for Play, Art and Drama......

That whole day was fun..... We in our group we discuss about the activity.... The lecturer want 2 activity from Play, Art and Drama.... So all together we must do 6 activity.... I was like wao....
We need to do so many..... XD....

Anyway my group members were Irene, Rachel WSF, Phoo Choy Wan and Wai Khoon..... We are the 1st group.... Our theme was Clothes.....

The 2nd group members were Dora, Desiree, Charleen, Mohana, and Rachel Tee..... Their theme was Butterfly....

The 3rd group members were Rachel Dass, Umei, Charis, Ong Xin Zi and Jemica.... Their theme was under the sea....

The last group members were Rachel Wong Yin Qin, Abby, Yein Fei, Foo and Jian Shi.... Their theme was Foods.....

The whole day we were discussing the activity among our group members, we write our objective, learning outcome....... What activity we choose.... What the ages for the children in each activity..... Hehe.....

Then we all also start to do the things out..... Hehe..... ^^

We all were having fun........

We had our lunch time around 12 something at Mr. Micheal Office..... The foods there were Mee Hoon, Nasi Berani, Curry Chicken, some kuih, and water..... I think should be that all of the foods.... Hehe.... aLL of us ate together and chit chat.... Ms Jamela also taken some of the photo as well.... XD.....

After lunch, we all continue do our things for our group presentation........

All of the presentation was nice..... Very funny as well....... :)

We end our workshop about 3 something and we clear up all the mess and rubbish in the classroom...... That time was heavy down pour.... I was like oh no....

Cause I need to go back to church for ROCK.... I m teaching bible study that day.... So If I dun go then cannot la.... XD.....

I reach church about 3:40pm....... When I reach there they are ending the Praise and Worship session already!!!! Haha..... But at least I make it to the church!!!!

The lesson that I teach was ok I guess..... LOL....... I am not good in teaching though..... Hehe....
But need practice la..... Wakakakakakakaka.....

Before the ROCK end, but my Teens Groups I already finish teaching, so I went back around 5pm.... Cause that day I have dinner with my grandmother and my grandmother sis as well.... So I need to go back early......

I reach Pandan Jaya LRT Station about 5 something.... about 5:30pm I think..... Then I waited for my parents to pick me up.... I waited them about 20-30 minute I guess cause my parents that time was fetching my grandmother and her sis at Taman Permaisuri while I waited them at Pandan Jaya LRT Station..... Hehehe....

So about 6pm, My parents came and fetch me....... Then we went to around Ampang area there to eat our dinner.... Is like a village.... but there the environment and the place was nice and ok....
Those people working there were so friendly...... Hehe.....

My mom order so many dishes that day..... She order about 7 dishes I think..... But about 2 to 3 dishes we cannot finish, so we pack the foods with one bowl of rice for my cousin Esther.... She was at home after work.... So she called us.....

That day the dinner dishes were siakap fish, lai yao sotong, japanese clayport tou fu, pai guat, kangkung, etc... got about 2 more dishes I forgot edi.... XD......

aLL of us also enjoy eating..... After ordering the foods that time, me, my sis and my grandmother were taking photo at the small fish fountain..... Hehe......

Then my mom saw the chicken there as well in the cage.... My mom wanted to take the chicken picture.... But that chicken faces my mom its buttok.... So funny.... all of us laugh..... Hahahahahaha........ But at last my mom also took that chicken photo....

Actually that two chicken they brought it and rear...... Got people already order that chicken... So when they come, they will take the chicken into the kitchen and slaughter then cook..... Hehehe....

That chicken one KG is also so expensive edi.... Forgot how much...... Hehe....

Besides that, over all our foods costs about RM197++ hehe.....
Hmm.... my mom say that price was resonable and cheap.....
For me is expensive lor.... Cause if want to save that amount of money for me is like very tough.... XD.....

Anyway tomorrow is my last test paper for the mid semester..... My test will be around 5pm I think.... One hour test.... Haha..... Can't wait to finish the test and all my assignments...

Those assignments till in my head I was like Argggg.... So angry la... Cause so many things to do......

My day that day was ok la.... Hehe..... Having fun and tired as well.... That day reach home about 10pm.... I was like about 11 hours outside..... Morning about 8 something out till night 10pm....

Hmm..... I guess that all for now..... Today need to study for tomorrow last paper....

Erm..... I m so sorry that I cannot upload my picture for the workshop in college..... I also dunno why..... Whenever I want to upload pic.... The computer sure hang and lag... always end task....
Some more I suspect my computer kena VIRUS edi......

SoB SoB................... :'( ........... So sad la..... Haih.....

If next time can then I will upload those Picture and let u all see.......... :)

0 comments: