BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh No.... Holiday End aLready....

(5/10/08)

Finally and the time has come...... The holiday for one week finally had ended.....

I will be going back to college tomorrow.... Sob Sob.... I dun feel like going back to college....

Always after the holiday I sure dun feel like going back de.....

Cause the stress will be back and I need to continue to do my assignments..... WuWuWuWuWu.... :'(

Anyway what to do??? I also must face it right??? Haih..... Hope this 2 month quickly over... Then I will be free for this semester till next year.....

Hahaha..... anyway I still got 2 more test paper.... This Thursday is Child Development 2 test and the following week is Foundation of Professional Practice test.... Haha....

But all my assignments to do asap liao.... those assignments aLso killing me edi...

Need to go out do the assignment so many times.... Haih.....

Tomorrow no class cause my friend Angie is not able to come... She got something on.... So the afternoon class cancel and the night class also cancel... for the night class Moo also cannot come so that why cancel..... The two class no need to do replacement cause we already do the lesson before the Raya week....

So I only go back to college on Thursday..... Hehe.....

Anyway can say like extra holiday for me... So I Can do my homework.... Phew....

Last Saturday I also went to Sofina's house for Raya.... Hehe.... I always one year meets her once only... althoguh she stay at Desa Pandan there......

That day I also meet Kee Foo.... I also meet him once a year... LOL....

We usually meet at Sofina's house only.... Hehe.... Anyway will be keep in contact with them.... Hehehe..... ^^

Hmm.... I guess aLL for now........ I need to do my assignments edi.... LOL....

Before that here some camwhoring I took yesterday night.... Just for FUN..... XD.....









I LOOK SO DIFFERENT IN WEARING SPECTACLES RIGHT????? HEHEHE....
I PREFER NOT TO WEAR SPECTACLES THOUGH..... XD... :p

0 comments: