BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

CelebraTe DoRa and Teacher's Day at CoLLege.....

15/5/2008

Today in The morning I can't wait till go to college for the celebration.... Cause We will be celebrate Dora's Birthday and Teacher's Day in college..... Wakakakaka......

This year 1st year students so lucky.... They can celebrate Teacher's Day at college and celebrate Dora's Birthday also..... When my 1st year I enter college.... We only have Pot Luck Party at night... Hehe.....

Anyway I really enjoy the day today...... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

How to start my day??? Ermmm....

Be4 I reach college.... at Hang Tuah Station I saw my friends giving out flyer something like donation.... XD..... I chat with them a bit..... Hehe.... Is like one week I only meet them once at there since that I m on my way to college.....

Today I leave my house about 11:15am.... Cause go to college to do the decoration for Teacher's Day.... Normally I leave my house about 12:30pm if have no occasion or function but Today speciaL..... XD....

I reach college about 12:10pm.... In the monorail I saw Irene one of my college friends.... We walk to college together.... Hehe.... Then in college I help my junior to blow the balloon... tie the balloon.... etc..... I help them till about 1pm then I went to Library and on9 for a while till about 1:30pm then my class start while the junior busy preparing the party.... Hehe :)

Today afternoon class was so boring.... the lecturer so long minded again... Haih.... Me & my friends also cannot "Tahan" her..... Must just continue..... XD

sO cham... only both of us in cLass le.... XD.... :P

My class end about 3:30pm... So I went down to the party..... The party start at 4pm till about 5:30pm..... =)

A lot of interesting programme that have been organise.... I want to say thanks you so so so much to all my junior Friends 4 helding this party..... Hehe.... Really happy and appreciate it very very very much..... ^^



I took this pic when I have evening class Break Time :P
That time be4 Break Time, I was so so so sleepy till really can sleep....
See my face also so tired like that.... Haih...... :(


Me and BuDDy Dora....... I loves her so so so much....
( The Birthday GurL ) =)


The Junior students present a song...... :)


2 RacheL Wong beSiDes Me..... Wakakakakaka :P


They dance for the Teacher's Day presentation...... ^_^

Dora the Birthday Girl.... While the person is holding the cake is RacHeL Tee..... XD ~_~


Dora's Birthday CaKe..... YuMMy....... <3


Me and my BuDDy DesiRee....... {~:~}


I really enjoy today the whole day aLthough I really feel tired in the evening cLass.... XD.... Hehe....



Haih..... My exam coming very very very soon already.... I feel like Dying.... Some one heLp me...

I have test on the 27/5, 29/5 and 31/5.... That Why I cannot go for the Hillsong United...
If dun have test, I sure go..... WuWuWuWuWu...... :(

Some more I will be going to camp on the 1/6 till 4/6..... I will be enjoy the camp....

But the worst things is I will be having another test on the 5/6 and 10/6..... I m really dying...
Is like after the camp the next day I will be having Exam.... GosH.....

God Please Give me StrengtH and WisDom to go through this Difficulty...... Sob Sob...

my Assignments still needs to finish asap as WeLL..... Oh No..... Time Flies Really Really Really Fast........

This coming Saturday some more is Rock outing..... I have so many things to do....

God HeLp mE........... rEaLLy neeD uR guiDanCe......

0 comments: