BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

FinaLLy I can gO 2 caMp...... =)

4/5/2008

Today in the morning I read the white board where my mom always write down a notes to let inform something to me or to my sis.....

My mom said that the cheque and the camp forms are already ready and was on the table....

I quickly go to the table and see the camp forms.... I was so so so happy.... I saw the form got my name..... My mom finaLLy aLLows me to go for the CaMp.... ReaLLy Thank God for everything..... Phew..... FinaLLy.... reaLLy hapPy....... =)

Of course my sis is going too...... :)

Anyway in church today is as usual.... nothing spEciaL...... I just pass the camp forms to Jia Huei cause she is the Tresurer..... Hehe..... Sher Leen and Jia Huei also so happy cause finally I can go......
When Jessie arrived to church I also tell her the good news.... She is also feel happy for me.... and we Hugged each other for JoY...... Yeah.....

That time I really like want to cry.... Is like tears for Joy.... But I didn't cry la..... XD

Shuk Ling didn't come to church.... I wonder what happen to her.... Hope she is fine and ok...
So miss her... OnLy can see her next week in church.....

Today I had lunch with Lilian my kai jie and Joshua at Deli France in Sungai Wang.... Hehe....
Then when we chatted adn eating half way, Jessie called.... and then she came and join us for lunch too.... We had so much fun.... XD.....

Then later when Jessie eating, Joseph called her, and he came to Deli France with Gary.... Hehe..... So we chat a lot.... Hahaha.......
Joshua become "Father"
Lilian become "Po Po"
Me become "Ah Yi" (Shuk Ling's sis)
Shuk Ling "Mother"
Jessie " Child "...

Really so so so funny....... XD........

Gary ordered the same food as I ate.... I ate "Chicken Lagsana"
I forgot what Jospeg order edi.... got salmon de.... XD....

Jessie order a pie... she cannot finished and Joseph helps her to finish it.... XD........

While Joshua ate something like spegetti with garlic bread....

Lilian order only soup .... The soup got 2 Garlic Bread also.... Hehe..... oNE of the garlic bread Joseph ate it.... XD.........




Oh No..... Jessie is like going to kiLL Joshua..... XD....
But why is Joshua Looks so haPPy???? He dun looked afraid at aLL...... Wakakakakaka.....


Anyway after the lunch me, Jessie and Lilian went back to church...... We got meeting..... Hehe...

The meeting end around 2 something..... Then after that I accompany Lilian.... Actually she want to do hair treatment but then didn't do cause expensive and scare not enough time.... So we just walk around, cause lilian want to find a hair band.... But didn't buy cause dun have the suitable want.... So she just buy Famous Amos Cookies only.... She go home and eat while study for her exam this coming Tuesday..... Jie Gambateh o..... ~~~~~~~ Hehe....
Will pray for ya!!!!

Then I also go home by Bus....... While she go home by train....


* I also want to watch the show Iron Man.... But dunno whether can watch this coming Saturday after Rock with Jessie and Lilian* Haih...... Actually we also wanna watch today with Edmund they aLL but cannot cause we got meeting.....

Anyway I had fun today in church aLso.... Hehe..... :)

Can't wait for the caMp to comE......... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................

0 comments: