BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

So h@ppY Today..... :)

23/5/08

Today I am so happy cause I can Meet my Buddy bAck again..... Wooohoooo...... :)

Anyway although one of them didn't join us because she just started her new class in college with another new course she choose..... We also miss her also lor.... XD....

I was so happy this morning cause Kit Mun will be joining us going out today.... Since ages like we didn't meet each other already.... So miss her..... I meet her be4 when my other 2 of my friends meet her today... Cause last time I went to meet her with Shy Yin and we go yam cha at Old Town near Leisure Mall.... Hehe.... :P

Beside that, Chia Shin came to my house so early..... I wake up quite early today.... I was kinda surprise.... Cause my sis went to toilet and she open the room and my mom had switch on the tv.... So I heard some noice that why I wake up.... I guess.... Hmm..... Nvm..... :)

After I wake up, I see my hp whether got any sms a not.... The 1st sms I saw is Chia Shin said that she was on her way to my house.... Then I was so shocked.... It was around 7:20am that time when I wake up.... Oh no....

I quickly wake up and brush my teeth and wash my face and get ready be4 she come.... I was a bit rush actually..... Hehe....

So after about 10 minutes later she arrived, my mom told her that I still haven't wake up... XD... So I went out and tell my mom I already awake, that why.......

She so cham, cause she haven't had her breakfast yet... XD.... Luckily my mom cooked already.... Wakakakakakakaka...................... So I scoop some rice and some side dishes for her to eat.... XD...

She enjoys the foOds I guEss.... Hmm.... I wonder...... *_*

Anyway I went to bath around 8 something in the morning while Chia Shin on9 at my computer... Hehe.... When I almost finish bathing, she told me that Jean Nee will arrive my house around 9am..... So we waited for her though..... XD.....

We waited n waited an waited.... U guess what time u arrived my house??? XD.....
She arrive about 10:15am... Lalalalalalalalala....... :P

Then, Kit Mun come around 1o minutes later after Jean Nee arrived...... So we chated a while only....

My mom sent us to Times Square bridge.... That time we almost reach is about 11am.... :)
Then we walked over to Low Yat..... I went to check the Nokia 6500 Slide price for my mom..... and I brought my handfree.... Actually my friends accompany me go to a few shop and find... some really expensive.... XD
Especially the originaL handfree.... XD.....

So I went to another shop..... n the price actually is RM25.... I ask for discount.... So I brought it for RM23.... Better than nothing la.... Hehe......

Then after that, I went to Sungai Wang to buy one music book for my Piano teacher....

Next, we went to yam cha but our yam cha is eat MCDonald ice-cream.... Geng right??? Hehe....
Jean Nee belanja us.... cause she said she will arrive my house aruond 9am but she came 1 hours plus later.... XD.... So we suggested to ask her to buy us the ice-cream.... XD..... Weeeeeeeeeeeee....

Ty Jean Nee o!!!!!! ^^^^^^

After that we chat for about one hours there.... Then we walk to Low Yat to sing K...... We sing from 1pm till 4pm..... We had our lunch around 3pm.... The foods was not nice.... Haih....
Better dun go to Low Yat Karaoka...... Foods not nice to eat.... some more be4 another song appears for us to sing some more got advertisement like about 1 minutes.... The advertisement is like wasting of time.... Haih....

Green Box and Neway also dun have this kind of things la.... Haih..... Nvm la.... At least I enjoy with my friends lor.... :)

We sing quite couple of songs.... XD........

For the lunch, me and Kit Mun order sPegeetti..... While Jean Nee & Chia Shin order Fried Rice.... Hehe..... :)

After sing K, we walked to time square and shopping while waiting for Jean Nee's father fetch us home...... Hehe.....

I saw my friend Ruth Yap.... I went to say hi to her.... :P

We walked a while and go to the shoes and clothes shop and see.... Hehe.... While we walked we chated together also..... ^^

About 5 something Jean Nee's father came and fetch us home..... I reach home about 5:30pm.... Kit Mun come to my house to wait for her mom to come and fetch her....

My mom even cooked dinner for her.... She ate mee with some side dishes..... She add ice cream with banana spilt, she drank Yogurt, she ate Mangosteen.... Hehe.... She ate so many things.... Go home no need to dinner liao.... She went home about 7:15pm....... Anyway I hope she enjoy her days.... So miss her and my buddy.... Dunno when can meet back again.....

Here is some of the pic....


Me at the Low Yat Karaoka.....


Chia Shin and Jean Nee singing..... and posting.... XD
(They are professional singer at Karaoka) Better than mE.... Wakakakakakaka :P


From Left: Kit Mun, Me and Jean Nee......
Oh nO so dark.... Hard to See Us in This Pic.....


From Left: Jean Nee, Me & Kit Mun
Took this before we enter the Low Yat Karaoka...... :)


Kit Mun and JeaN Nee.... ;)


Kit Mun and Me...... :P


Kit Mun and Me again..... ~~~~~~


Anyway Hope to see them soon in another day.... Me and Kit Mun will be busy with College stuffs While Jean Nee and Chia Shin will be busy in Form 6 life in Lokman.... Hehe.....

But school already started holiday by tomorrow..... But Me and Kit Mun still got College.... XD....


Haih.... the WORST THING is my TEST is COMING SO SO SO SOON...... OH NO....

Assignments aLso neeDs to Rush already.... Haih....

It just like my Night Mares..... :( Sob Sob....................


Miss ya My friends!!!!!!!!

0 comments: