BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

eXaM StarTed Today.... Haih

27/5/08

Haih..... College TesT finaLLy had Started today.... Haih.... :(

Anyway today the 1st paper was ok..... Phew.... I m so fortunately.... By God Grace and Wisdom, I can do my Test.... XD...

I still got around 4 more papers to go.... This week still got 2 more papers, next week one paper & the following week also one more paper.....

Have to Gambateh liao o.... If not very haRd to Get my DegRee..... XD.....

My assignments I also need to finish asap already.... Cause the date line is so soon.......

If I dun finish it, my marks will be affected by my assignments.... Haih....

This 2nd year 1st sem is reaLLy maKe me very HeadAche...... When I study half way, my head already start SpiNNing..... :'(

Although is my test weeK..... But this coMing Sunday I will be goiNg for my cHurCh caMp.... Aiyoyo.... I hope can enjoy but I m quite worry about my test on the Thursday on the 5/6/08, cause I only come back on the 4/6/08, and the next day is my paper..... Haih..... Cham la........

NeEd to study that Subject be4 I go to camp.....

I only scare when I come back from CamP I forgot onLy..... GOD gives me the strength and good memory so I won't forget what I had study aLthough I go for the caMp.....

tHis Week onwards I will be very busy and tired because of my assignments and test..... :'(
WuWuWuWuWu.............................

I feeL like thiS sEm is my NightMares....
So I Hope tHis NightMaRes wiLL quickLy eNd Very SooN.....

Can't waiT foR tHis Sem tO eNd...... :)

0 comments: