BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ExaM coMing ReaLLy sooN...... Oh No....

20/5/08

Oh no..... My coLLege eXam is coMing reaLLy sooN.... Is next week already.... I feel so stress Now...

Sometime It make me so Lazy to study too.... But I cannot be lazy.... I must study....... Other then that I need to finish my assignments asap aLso.... Oh no....

PressurE............................. PressurE............................................ PressurE.............................................

I dun 1 "PRESSURE"...... Sob Sob.... :(

But I can't run away from it..... I need to face it...... If I run away from it I will still have to face it one day also...... Haih.................. I want to finish aLL this asap..................... :'(

Luckily this week is my study leave so I can study and do my assignments!!!!!!!

Wakakakakakakaka...................................


I so so so Miss my Dear.............. Didn't abLe to taLk to Him Lately..... Sob Sob..... Cause he is Having FinaL exaM this week..... and I cannot aLways disturb him.....

My Dear..... I just 1 2 wisH u aLL the best in ur FinaL exaM this week k????

Hope that I can talk to u soon......
noT only taLk to u but to see u on webcam after u buy it....... :)

Miss ya & Love ya a lot!!!!!!!!!! *Muachx* *Muachx* *Muachx* *Muachx* *Muachx*

TaKe CaRe urself k???? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: