BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tired But Happy....

10/5/2008


Today the whole day I went out.... So tired..... Wakakaka.....

I wake up at around 7am in the morning today... My mom today wake up late that why she didn't go for Hiking.... Luckily.... So I no need to take bus to the Monorail STation at Time Square..... So I just take train.... My mom send me to the Lrt Station at Pandan Jaya.... :)

I saw one of my friend at the station.... We just chat a bit till the train arrive.... XD..... Hehe...

Today I have Malaysian Study class at college... The lecturer covers two topic.... Hehe.... Both of the topic was so boring... XD.... I feels like going back to Form 3 classes.....
Cause today topic got those like erm.... Suruhanjaya Reid.... etc..... Wakakakakaka..... So boring....

Anyway today class actually till about 1:30pm we got ganti class for the 1st week.... But we end early because he finish early.... We finish about 12:30pm.... Normal time that we end our class...
So happy..... XD.... After class, me and my friends went to ask the lecturer about our group assignments.... Hehe......

Then we got practice drama, singing, etc for Teacher's Day this coming Thursday at College.... Hehe.... So happy..... They said Senior no need to bring any foods or drinks... So good.... I just can eat n join the party and the Teacher's Day events.... I will be singing with some friends n in charge of game.... I will be dancing n the lecturers need to follow..... Be4 the lecturers dance, 3 of my friends will give the lecturer some nice clothes with recycle things on their body.... So funny..... Anyway I can't wait for that day...

On that day itself is also Dora Jemima's Birthday..... Hehe....


After the practice n stuff like that, I went to church for Rock Sunday School.... XD

Be4 I went to Rock, I brought the Chocolate whip cream for my lunch.... Cause I want to reserve my stomach for tonight dinner.... Hehe....

So when I reach church in Shalom 2, I was finding my reload card RM10..... I can't find it.... So sad.... I think I drop it when I brought my drink... Cause that time I was taking money out of my pocket...... Haih... So sad.... This is my 1st time lost Reload Card..... Next time I need to becareful already.....

Today in Rock just got Forum about Set Free... Cause last week in Rock we got a talk from Sis Vijaya on Set Free.... Hehe....
Anyway today Praise and Worship really meaningful to me...... Thanks Jessie for leading the worship....... I enjoy it so much.... It really touch my heart and the Lord did spoke to me..... :)

After Rock, Siu Hui send me home..... Hehe..... I reach home for about like only 10 or 15 minutes.... Then I go out again.... I was so tired..... Haih..... I was going out with my parents for Mother Day dinner with my cousins and my grandmother.... My father side.......
Just me, my mom, my dad, my grandmother( my father's mother ), my father's brother family with cousins grandmother..... Hehe.... So is like we celebrating 4 Mothers' for Mother's Day..... Wakakakakakaka.......... :P

Although I m tired but I feel happy.... Hehe.... Cause I get to see my Lovely Cousin IsabeLL and GabrieL..... TheY will be migrating to Australia (Perth) soon.... If I didn't guess wrong is next month..... will miss them a lot.... Not so sure when they will come back to Malaysia after they migrate to Australia..... Some more the air tickets are not cheap.... Hehe..... I play with my cousins.... I talk to them and I manage to take some photo with them too.....

Here is some of the photo...... :)



On the way to Dinner at Subang..... :)
I feel boRing that Why I taKe PhoTo fOr Fun.... XD...


I m in the restaurant at Subang...


Me aGain..... Hmm.... Take Photo whiLe waiTing for the foodS to Come..... :P


My Lovely Cousin..... GabrieL and IsabeLL ^^


IsabeLL and Me...... She is so cute.... ^_^


GabrieL and Me *~*


From Left : Gabriel, IsabeLL and Me...... <3
Miss them.........


Us agaiN...... (^_^)


Wakakakaka..... Oh No..... GabrieL wat r u doing???? Dun Bite ur SiS hanDs....... XD


I m going to Miss them very much........
Although I was whole day outside but I m glad to meet my cousin before they midgrate to Australia (Perth) soon.......


Anyway have to stop writing bLog for now.... Going to sleep already..... Later have to go to church... Now is already 12:05am......


Good Night!!!!!!!

0 comments: