BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GOD reaLLy TesTing my PaTient.....

(2/7/08)

Time reaLLy flies so fast n now is already JuLy..... Haih.....

Today I really have a really bad day...... So much things that happen today.....

Starting I really cannot take it, I really feel like giving up in everything, BUT I pray to GOD and asked HIM to help and guide me through this challenges and those things that happen to me...


As some of you all know that my mom got a sickness called "Pseudomonas sp." It is something like water virus....

Be4 that in the morning today, when I wake up, my mom already lying down on the sofa n resting, she told me that she dun feel well. I touch her fore head, she was having high fever. She told me that she went to clinic n see doctor already.

That time she was waiting for her blood test results...... She was like suffering...... Sob Sob :'(

I was so busy in the morning helping my mom to do this n that when she needs my help.....

I was so worry...... She suddenly feels like want to vomit sometime, I bring the pail n put beside her....

While she rest, I do all the house work till in the afternoon...... Quiet tiring also... But also must do.....

After around an hours like that, the doctor at the clinic called my mom n told her that her blood test results was out....... I asked my mom what did the doctor said, she said she got some kind of water virus in her body.... I was like huh???? What happen????

I think it might be because of those water from the valley or mountain since my mom like hiking......

After she told me, I drive my mom to the clinic to take her blood test results. Then I went home.... She took a cab to Pantai Hospital.... Sob Sob.... I actually wanted to drive my mom to the Pantai Hospital but my mom asked me to go back and she said she will take a cab.... I was very worry cause she is not feeling well and she said 1 2 take cab to that hospital.... Haih... Some more I dun usually drive so far yet.... N I scare I dunno what happen if I drive so far...... Haih...

Sorry mom....~~~~~~~ :'(

So I went home after I send my mom to the clinic..... I was so worry........

Till around 2pm, my dad came home early from work after he knew that my mom was not feeling well, so after my dad finish bathing n finish his early lunch, then me and my dad went to that hospital to visit my mom... see how things going...... Luckily my dad told me to take some clothes to the hospital in case my mom have to stay overnight in the hospital......We reach there around 3pm....

Haih.... I was so sad when my mom needs to admit to the hospital.... She will be staying for one day over there... It depend whether the doctor whether she can discharge tomorrow a not.... Haih...

My mom blood pressure was low.... N she look not well.... Me n my dad accompany my mom till she settle down in the hospital then we went home around 4 something.... Cause my sis got tuition at 5pm.... So WE need to go home.....

I cannot do anything for my mom.... What I can do is just to PRAY...... and take care of the house chores and stuff so that she will not worry so much......

Really hope she can discharge from the hospital asap..... Sob Sob.....

Besides that, my dear dear also having a bad n serious headache since yesterday and today he have to work..... His mom asked him to work.... Learn to repair car.... I also dunno why his mom asked him to work this job.... So weird.... Haih....

He leave his house around 8 something in the morning n finish work around 10pm....

Somemore he is having headache already.... Have to work till so late.... Pity him...... :'(

Just too many things happen to me..................

I have so many things to do n all this things is like making me NO MOOD TO DO my assignments and my tutorials...... Haih.......

Some more my final exam is coming so soon.... My final exam is on the 19-25 of July this month....

I m already STRESS OUT......... GOD PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH AND GUIDE ME.....

LEAD ME into the right way....... I really dunno what to do.........


Anyway Su May, thanks for the calls today.... Really appreciate it so so so much........ :)
Will keep u update in everything!!!! ^^

Today is really bad mood for me to go through all these.............

It makes me feels like screaming and yelling out my burden............ Haih.........

Whatever is it I still have to move on my LIFE........ Cause GOD has a purpose for me.....

AND GOD knows why ALL thESE things happen to me....... :)

He KNOWS what is HE doing.......

No Matter what will haPPen to me in the FUTURE................ I also will have to continue my LIFE........

although it is bad or good life I have, I still will Praise GOD for everthing for HE has done for me... AMEN.....

0 comments: