BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TaGGed By JaniCe my Hun....

TaGGed by JaniCe...

RULE:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
NO TAG backs!


1. I am IN LOVE in DisneY Show......


2. When I feel bored, I will just snap some pic of myself randomly.... LOL

3. I am not really good in hiding things, depend on what kind of situation.

4. I am very emotional person, very easy to cry....

5. I am good at complaining of things which I don't have....

6. Sometime I've a very very bad temper sometimes ended up will scold people....

7. I love to know about my friends stuff.... kind of busybody.... LOL...

8. I love and cherish my family and friendS more than anything! If I can I will do anything for them...

9. If I am still singLe I love admiring / staring / looking at the guys that I like...

10. I hate studying and doing tutorials, assignments and homework. I can online anytime and anyday, but if you ask me to sit and study for the whole day, I think I will go crazy...

11. I Love shopping for new things such as clothes, skirt and heels.... Hehe....


12. Love hanging out with friends.... Dun really like to stay at home...


13. aLways feeL so Lazy..... Hehe....

14. dO NoT Like pEopLe naGGing aT Me....

15.
Do not like smoking and drinking.....

Tag goes to:-
aBBy
aLvin
aNN siN
DesiRee
Jia Huei
Melissa
Poh Yi
Samantha
Wai Sin
YeeN HoonG

0 comments: