BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FinaL is coming so Soon.....

(15/7/08)

I can't believe it..... Time is really passes by so fast..... Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

I still got around 4 more days is my final already..... Wao....

Haven't really started studying yet although I just study a bit but not much...... Haih......

When the times flies, my heart beat is even beat more faster....... :(

So scary huh.....

Anyway still have to study n finish my last assignment asap......

When I finish my final, I also need to practice my piano also..... Cause after my final I will be having my piano exam on the 6/8/08....... Can't really enjoy my holiday much after my final....

When I having finaL..... I will not write my blog.... Cause need to study.....

But will write my blog after I finish my finaL....... :)

I still can enjoy and relax.... BUT I still need to practice and finish up my piano exam..... After all the exam, then I can 100% ENJOY LIFE........ Although is only 1 or 2 weeks....

Better than nothing....... Hehe....... Can't wait till that day to come....... Now I feels so stress and tension.... Some time even at night I also cannot sleep well.......

Beside that, my mom is feeling better for now..... Just continue to pray for her..... Pray that the sickness will not be so serious....... I know this sickness Malaria is hard to cure..... It takes time...... ^^




Hmm................ I can't wait till tomorrow also....... Cause tomorrow is my sPeciaL day.......!!!!!!

Still got around 1 hours plus then the date Will be 16/7/08.............. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................................

But I dunno whether we will celebrate tomorrow or after my final...... But we still will celebrate......

Finally we had been together about one month already..... Hehe........ Love ya so much!!!!!
Thanks you so so so much for all the things that you had done for me.... Really appreciate it so much.....

Thanks you for aLways being there for me........ *Muachx* *Muachx*

GambaTeh in Your study and Your work also k????? *Hug* *Hug*


0 comments: