BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Yeah.... FinaLLy I m free........... ^^

(25/7/08)

Yeah..... Woooo hooooo...... Finally I m totally free from EXAM and all the ASSIGNMENTS...

I m so haPPy and reLax now...... Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

FinaLLy My holiday has started now.......... I can't wait to go out already...... Want to go shopping and hang out with my buddy and friends.... So miss them...

Hope that I can catch up with them with this holiday...... ^^

But aLthough I m holiday already BUT my PIANO EXAM is coming soon also....

Is on the 6/8/08....... So scary also.....

BUT I want to enjoy 1st.... Hehe..... That my main point.... BUT of course also need to take care of my mom also...... !!!!

Can't wait go shopping buy skirt and stuff.....

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: