BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

I m Going Through DiffiCuLTy LiFe .....

(4/7/08)

This few days I m really going through a lot of difficulty and challenges in my daily life...


I seLdom have all this kind of problem or anything....

Those things reaLLy happen to sudden..... Some time I really cannot accept it.... It is just too hard for me.......

But this is reaLity.... we need to face it n move on........

My mom condition is still the same...... I m really worry about her..... Although I didn't go and visit her but I will asks my dad about my mom condition...... *sob sob*

Really needS To pray for GOD Miracle and HeaLing PowEr...... ^^

I wanted to go and visit her today but I can't cause tomorrow is my due date of passing up my group assignments!!!! So is like last minutes things.... Haih....

Make me really tension and so stress..... Me, Desiree and Irene were so stress out of re-doing the assignments.......

Haih......... :(


Some more my dear dear Damien sick edi.... no voice also..... N he had fever already....
He has to go for class in his college today also....
I pity him.... cause he needs to finish his class only can go c doctor...

He went to c doctor around 6pm.... Sob Sob..... I hope u r ok now....
ReaLLy worry about u..... Will pray for u.... prAy for GOD HeaLing poWer.....

This few days the weather really cause a lot of people sick......

Today when I do my devotion time.... the theme for today was Obedience is LOVE.....

I still remember in CAMP where Pastor Daniel said be4.... If We LOVE HIM, We must OBEY HIM...

Normally we all just love him but we did not obey him..... It really remind me that.....

When I did my prayer, I really cry out 2 the LORD and ask him lot of lot of questions.....

I reaLLy thanks GOD for that HE is ALWAYS THERE for me.....

I just reaLLy want to Say Thanks You so much for those who keep me and my FamiLy in Your Prayer!!!!

GOD Will AnswEr the PRayer when the Time it Comes!!!!

*Continue to have Faith & Trust in HIM for aLL things happen*

AMEN

0 comments: