BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Worry aBouT My Mom!!!!

(9/7/08)

Today I went to visit my mom in the hospital around 6:30pm.....

She looks kinda pale and weak....... I really worry about her....

She stay in the Hospital for almost one week already........

The doctor finally confirm and said that she got MALARIA......... I was kinda shocked because it is rarely to have this sickness in the city....... *Sob* *Sob*

I really worry..... I thought my mom will have not so serious sickness.... BUT WHY WHY WHY????

Haih..... Anyway I also cannot do anything or do much..... I just have to SURRENDER Everything to the LORD.... GOD knows what he is doing.....


For ur information that who want to visit my mom.......

She is in Pantai Cheras Hospital near Leisure Mall....
2nd Floor room 2030....

Once u reach 2nd floor, then turn right......... then turn right again until u see the room number 2030......

Anyway I want to Thanks you to those people that are praying for me and my family.... Will keep u all update about my mom condition!!!!
Really appreciate for those that pray for us and went to visit my mom!!!!
I hope my mom will be all right and she will recover asap by GOD HeaLing Power!!!!!


I also kinda worry about myself.... FinaL exam is just around the corner............ ReaLLy need to study hard already!!!!

0 comments: