BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FinaLLy lefT one moRe finaL paPer....

(23/7/08)

FinaLLy I had finish 4 exam finaL papers...... Wooohoooo......

I still left one more final papers only..... That is on Friday..... So now at least can reLax a bit now.....

Wakakaka.....

Some papers really tough.... but some ok..... GOD really bless me with the exam.....

Pray for the results will be flying colours..... XD

This week final really make me so stress and tired..... Just only study study study....... Hehe....

aFter my final I will be having 3 weeks break for holiday...... can't wait till it come....

Anyway although I have holiday but my piano exam also is coming..... Aiyoyo....

Is on the 6/8/08..... Is like so soon also....... So scary.........

But of course when I finish my finaL exam..... I really want to take a break n relax....

Besides that I didn't go out for almost 2 to 3 weeks edi...... Arggg.... Only at home or go college or go church only.......

I aLso can't wait to meet my dear dear this Sunday...... So miss him........ *Sob* *Sob*

I really want go watch movie.... go shopping, etc.......

Just 2 more days Then I will be free......


Anyway, please continue to PRAY for my mom, her sickness is still haven't recover yet....

I really worry about her..... Me, my sis and my dad aLso very worry about her condition....

That day she just ate 2 string of mee then her FEVER HAD COME BACK.... is like so serious...

My mom cannot eat so many things..... Now even her face also like no flesh already.... I also dunno what to do..... Haih.....

Some time I even question myself...... Why Why WHy must this happen...... It just too challenging for me......... She onLy like eat bread, drink yogurt, etc.... she cannot eat any oily food or any oil foods.... rice also cannot.....

I really wonder if one person really did not eat any carbohidrat how can he or she survive....

My mom also feeling so hungry also but cannot eat anything....

It make me worry everyday.... Deep inside my HEART I ALWAYS CRY..... Sometime I did not cry out because I dun 1 my mom to worry......

I just onLy can continue to pray........... and ask form GOD Strength and Guidance and to Lead me...... and just have to take care of my mom........

I also want to say thank you for those that still keep praying for me n my mom n my family in praYer...... ^^

Even some of them also came to my house n visit my mom n my family, really appreciate it!!! Thanks people!!!!

0 comments: