BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My 1st tagged..... ^^

I got tagged by Janice..... ^^


Six Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Music
2. FoodS
3. God-Jesus
4. Family and Friends
5. Travelling
6. ShoPping

Six Things I Say Too Often:
1. What???
2. Yes.....
3. Oh no.....
4. Babi
5. Hmm....
6. Browny.... (my dog's name)

Six Books I Read (Recently):
1. the college notes..... (I know those aren't called books. But I couldn't think of anything else. LOL. I seldom read lately.)
2. Archie's comic =D
3. Nada...
4. Nadaa...
5. Nadaaa...
6. Nadaaaa...
[It's so pathetic-nya. I do not read?! Hmmph! Oh well, I've many books or novels at home
I still couldn't bother to open up and read. Let's make it simple then, READING is not my passion. Enough said. ;D]

Six Songs I Can Listen to Again and Again:
1. 98 Degree - Invisible Man
2. Gareth Gate - Say it isn't so
3. WesLife - I need You
4. WesLife - My Love
5. WesLife - If your hearT Not in It
6. Christina Aguilera - Reflection

Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year:
1. Smile to them, and they will smile back to you. Those who don't isn't worth for you, smiling back at them the next time.
2. Higher self esteem. =)
3. Ignorance can be a bliss.
4. More friendly and approachable.
5. More open minded in seeing things.
6. Be quiet when you're supposed to be. No point fighting back when you know it's not worth it.

Six People I Tag:
1. Lynnett
2. Jia Huei
3. Alvin
4. Simon
5. Wai Sin
6. Ann Sin

0 comments: