BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

NoRmaL daYs as UsuaL....

(6/7/08)

TodaY is Sunday..... My Days today is just normaL days as usual like other days..... Hehe....

Nothing special happen.... Lol....

My Dear Dear Damien came to church with me as usual also lor.....

But miss Shuk Ling and Joshua la.... THey didn't come today.... Hehe..... :)

Only Lilian went cause she needs to play the tambourine.... ^^

Anyway today I did my assignments in church..... Wakakakakaka.... :P

I interview some of the parents.... I gave them a form to write.... Just to write simple answer only.... Hehe.....

Some parents when they do the form, they were so funny.... XD....
Dunno how to explain it..... Hehe.... Just Very Funny....

So after the interview, me and my dear dear went to Sungai Wang Gasoline to have lunch...

Pity my dear dear sick haven't recover, so he ate Noodle... While I ate French Style Fried Rice...... Hehe.......

After our lunch, we went to Times Square to buy ticket.... We watch HanCock..... Hehe..... We watch 1:30pm show.... Hehe......

While waiting for our show we went Boarder to see things......

The movie was quiet nice......... But in the cinema the person who sit beside my dear dear was really unexpected.... Lol....

When he tell me in the cinema, I was really 100% SHOCKED...... LOL :p

He told me that besides him was 2 LESBIANS.... They were doing those things...... EEwwwwwwwwww....... Disgusting.....

I myself also cannot stand it..... Haha.........

I wonder how u aLL feels if u saw a LesBian or a Gay doing those things besides u.....

I really cannot imagine it..... XD.....

Anyway after the show we went to walk walk a while then we go home.......

But I went to my grandmother house for dinner..... While my dear dear go home......

I saw my cousins at my grandmother house.....

After dinner, I went back home with my dad........

I took pic with my dear deat at TimeS Square be4 we Go Home.... ^^



Me and My Dear Dear DamieN!!!! ^^ *Muachx*



Us aGain!!!! *hug*


I Can't wait till 16 of July..... My SpeciaL Days!!!!

N I can't wait to finish my FinaL exam on the 10/7 till 25/7.....

I want my HoLidays......

Will PatientLy Wait till the dAys to come....

Oh No.... StiLL left 2 more assignments!!!!! GamBaTeh to My SeLf..................... LOL!!!! :P

0 comments: