BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

aLreaDy 2nd WeeK in CoLLege..... ;)

(26/8/08)

Time Really Flies reaLLy fast.... Now is already aLmost end of August.... September is coming so soon... Is just around the corner.... XD

Anyway this week is my 2nd week to coLLege.... Hehe.... Today is Yein Fei my coLLege friend birthday..... Hehe.... and aLso my school mate friend MabeL's Birthday!!!! Hehe.... :)

So far in college now still ok.... But some class are really stress out.... Cause the notes are so hard to understand..... But of course the LEcturer did explain to us..... XD..... :P

If dun explain I sure die lor.... Cannot figure out the meaning of the notes then when exam come..... Haha.... Sure dunno how to do..... Wakakakakakakaka *evil grin smile*

I reach college early today.... I reach about 12:30pm... My class start around 1:30pm.... So I hang out in the ECE classroom with my friend Rachel Wong and Rachel Dass and Miss Jamela while waiting for other friends to reach.....

My class was in the other room.... I just lepak with my junior friend..... Hehe..... So much fun with them when I having classes with them today in the Play subjects and Moral Study..... :)

I chatted with them..... Hehe... so much fun.... Then me and Dora aLso took some pic.... Camworing to reLease Boredness I guess.... XD....

I know Dora Likes CamwoRing..... :P
She is my Good & CLose Buddy in coLLege also..... :)

Here are the CamWoRing PhoTo..... ^^


Dora & Me in the ECE Room~~~


Dora CamWoRing aGaiN :P


Dora InnoCenT LookS ..... Wakakakakaka :P


Dora My Buddy ;)
LovE Her So MuCh......


Dora, dun La Look so Sad..... (Hehe)
I saYaNg U bAck...... XD (Muachx)


Haih..... This Semester aSSignments are also geTTing tougher and tougher.... FeeL so scary.....
Anyway I also get my results edi... Finally I know mY CGPA..... Like I said be4 I got 4B and 1C....

My CPGA went down edi.... So sad.... But..... aT least my CPGA still got the number 3.... Is 3.04...

It was so so close to 2 point something..... Phew.....

This semester I really need to GambaTeh and work really Hard and Study sMart to get Good Results.... If not I dunno how to continue my Degree at oversea...... Kinda worry already........... :'(

Hmm.... I guess for aLL for now.... Hehe.... :)

Will upLoad some more news next time......

0 comments: