BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I brought So Many things Today.... Thanks Mom....

(6/8/08)

FinaLLy I have FinisH My PiaNo ExAM....... Woooo....... I am SO so so so So HAPPY......

Now just Praying for the results..... Hehe..... Before entering the room I was like Oh No... Is going to be my turn.... I scare till Stomach Aches..... WAkakakakaka....

But then when my turn around 9:17am, starting was a bit scary but then later ok edi..... Hehe...

My mom saw the examiner name is called Allen Child... The name was so nice n cute.... XD...
Then I thought was a old man.... :p

I was so shocked when I saw the examiner was so young and Handsome..... XD.....
Seriously, all the examiner for my piano exam was very old, this is the 1st time was a young examiner...... Wakakakaka.....

Anyway overall the Piano Exam was good.... Just pray for the results..... Hehe....

FinaLLy I m so relax n happy now.... Can enjoy my holiday.......

After my piano exam around 10am, I went to KLCC with my mom for shopping, hehe...... =)

At there I buy some of the things that I wanted..... But not all things I can find.... Hehe....

Nvm, at least I got the things that I want I get already!!!!! Really HapPy.....

I also want to sAy THANKS TO MY MOM..... Cause she is the want who pay everythings.... Hehe...... :)

I just shop.... Lol..... But my mom brought one shoe..... Costs about RM67++
Hehe.... ^^

Here is the things that I brought from KLCC............


Brought from the shop Nose at KLCC..... Costs about RM37++..... ^^


tHis is The Free baG afTer I brought the Skirt from Isetan KLCC..... :)


ThiS SkirT coSts about RM93 at IseTan KLCC..... *Nice*


I LovE This RoXy BaG so mUcH..... (^-^)


mY New RoXy BaG.... AfTer Discount about RM103++..... ^~^


RoXy got discount.... Hehe.... So haPPy... <3


REALLY THANKS YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR MY MOM THAT BUY FOR ME ALL THIS THINGS.....


Anyway I can't wait for this SaturDay got Sunway Lagoon in the morning till at night..... Hehe..... ^^

Can't wait till meeT my Dear Dear aLso..... So miss u!!!! ^^

Still got one more week holiday before my college 2nd semester starts..... I want to enjoy to the fuLLness..... Hehe..... <3>

0 comments: