BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

HaVing Fun....

(16/8/08)

Yesterday I had Lunch daTe with Sher Lin at Times Square.... Hehe.... We chatted while we have our lunch at the Hong Kong restaurant there at 3rd floor...

We had fun together, we did walk around shop a while.... Hehe..... Then when about time we walk back to church for Prayer before the ROCK start.... :)

Finally I can go out with her yesterday after I waited for so long to go out with her.... XD....

Anyway ROCK was ok I guess... Wakakaka.... Ru EN also caMe back from Kedah, but he is going back on Monday... So sad....
Hmm... not many people turn up, even my own group members did not turn up so I went to Grace Chay group discussion for the Bible Study.... Hehe....
So sad cause didn't able to see my group member come to ROCK, have to find one day and ask them out and talk with them...... I wondering how r they doing.....

aFTer ROCK, I went to have Dinner with the ROCK at Ah Pou restaurant,mjust beside the church..... Hehe.....

We chat and we have dinner together around 6 something till about 7:10pm.... ^^

tHEn after dinner, I and Sher Leen accompany Jia Huei went to buy something at 7-11.... After that we went back to church for the orchestra... They came from HONG KONG.... Hehe....

We sitted together with Edward..... The whole orchestra was nice and cool.... I like the bell part.... They way the play the bell was awesome....... I dunno how they do it..... Wanted to learn..... XD

The whole session was speaking in Cantoneses.... I was a bit confuse cause I dun really speak cantonese...... But ok ok la..... HaHaHaHa....

The orchestra end around 9:20pm....

Before going back, my dad went to pack his dinner opposite the church....

When on the way back, I saw Sharon Chua.... Hehe.... So glad to see her agaiN.....!!!!!

I wanted to catch up with her but can't cause my mom was not feeling well, so I need to go back..... Hehe....

The whole day was tiring for me..... But I have fun the whole day...... Yeahhhhhhh...... =)


Here is some of the Photo I taKen..... :)


GeTTing reaDy to Go Out.... ^^


My Mom and Me...... =)


PoSing 1..... (NoThing to do).... XD... :P


Posing 2.... PoSt for Fun... :D


Me and Sher Lin My Buddy.... ;)


Jia Huei and Me in RocK... ~_~


Jia Huei and Me aGaiN.... I LooK so DaRk in this Pic....
T.T... bECause of the Sun BuRn I guess..... Cham lor..... :S


Anyway times Flies Really Fast..... My 3 weeks of holidays going to end so so SO so sOOn.....

Will be sTarting my cLass back on this Tuesday....... Can't believe it.... And I will be taking my results on that day as weLL....... I wonder how is my results..... Hehe..... :P

Today I aLso didn't wenT to cHurch, cause mE and My mom were not feeLing well.... My mom fever had come back.... Haih....... Hope she will recover asap.....

Hope to see my dear on Monday before my cLass start back on Tuesday.... So miss him!!! ~-~

0 comments: